Frenemies

January 5th, 2006

(Y/n) sat on the steps, huddling in her Toman jacket. Her eyes watched all the Toman members gathered at the shrine.

Mikey had called for a meeting.

Draken looked at all the men, "The first meeting of the year of all members of the Tokyo Manji Gang, will start now!!" He loudly announced.

"Toman and Black Dragons recently had a conflict amongst each other. The peace agreement we had was broken because of the discord between two brothers; Shiba Hakkai and Shiba Taiju. Toman clashed with Black Dragons on Christmas and after a very long and hard battle, we won."

Draken continued, "Three people here will discuss this matter with everyone. The first person, Shiba Hakkai! To the front!!" He yelled.

Hakkai took the stage, "This conflict between Toman and Black Dragon's started with a lie, and as this lie grew, the problem did as well. I take all responsibility. Everyone... I am sorry." The youngest Shiba bowed.

Mucho and Smiley were the first to wave it off with a smile. Soon everyone in Toman did not blame Hakkai.

Baji clicked his tongue, a smirk on his face, "This shit ain't nothing." Kazutora chuckled. "I actually enjoyed it."

"Hakkai! You've still got a place in Toman as Second Division Vice Captain!! Is that cool with you guys!?" Mitsuya asked the others.

Everyone in Toman cheered loudly, chanting Hakkai's name over and over again. The male felt like crying in relief.

Draken spoke up, silencing everyone, "The second person, Inui!!!" The scarred blonde male stepped up beside (Y/n), who spared him a glance, a bit stunned to see him.

"Inui Seishu, from the 11th Generation Black Dragons." The male introduced with a stoic expression.

"Hajime Kokonoi, from the same gang." The dark haired male smirked, he spotted (Y/n) sitting on the steps and winked in her direction.

Murmurs were heard as everyone looked at the Black Dragon members.

Kokonoi spoke up, "The 10th generation black Dragon's lost to Toman. Our leader, Taiju Shiba, has retired. We have succeeded the gangs as the leaders of the 11th generation."

Inui added in, ".....And after discussing it with Mikey, we've decided to join under Toman."

Takemichi was frozen. What!?

Mikey spoke up, "I assign the Black Dragons to the first division. In other words, under Hanagaki Takemichi's command."

Baji clapped the crybaby blonde's shoulder, a grin on his face, "Good luck, Takemichi!" At least he didn't have to worry about doing that job anymore.

"The Black Dragon's under my command!? Why!? Whose decision is this?!" Takemichi was confused and in disbelief.

(Y/n) spoke up, a smile on her face, "They chose to be apart of your division. According to them, that's what they want."

Both Kokonoi and Inui brushed past (Y/n), the two softening their eyes at her figure before they met Takemichi.

Kokonoi smirked at the crybaby blonde, sticking his tongue out, "Glad to be here, Captain."

Inui stared at Takemichi in silence before opening his mouth, "I won't ask you to trust us. Just tell us when you need us." He turned away, leaving the crybaby blonde to sweat drop.

"Quiet, everyone!!" Draken shouted as Mikey began making his way to the front and center.

"Lastly, I want to talk about something involving the Christmas conflict." Mikey's obsidian eyes scanned the crowd, "Tetta Kisaki!"