Shinichiro

August 13th 2003

(Y/n) working today at the convenience store. She planned to go over and see Shinichiro. She was curious to know how the motorbike was coming along and if he managed find all the parts to fix it up.

The older Sano had told the (h/c)-ette he planned to give it to Mikey for his birthday present. She thought it was rather sweet of him to go through all that trouble for the little blonde.

That's right, (Y/n) thought, pausing on her restocking, Mikey's birthday is coming up. She hadn't yet figured out what kind of present to give him but maybe after she finished working, before she stopped by at Shinichiro's, she can go to the mall and find something. She's undecided right now.

She may not have known Mikey for long, but (Y/n) knew he liked anything Shinichiro gave him. The small blonde treasured it.

(Y/n) was brainstorming. Does he want Dorayaki for his birthday? Nah. How about a video game? No, he doesn't play those. After a moment of thinking, she decided on what to get him. A motorcycle charm for his CB250T, in red color.

Satisfied, (Y/n) went back to working. She had greeted Baji and Kazutora earlier, who stopped by for some snacks.

It wasn't a particularly busy day so she was glad for that. It was also boiling hot and the small fan beside the cashier wasn't doing her much. The AC broke down so the boss is trying to repair it.

The door burst open and entered...Mikey and Draken. The small blonde rushed up to her with a grin, "(Y/n)-chin!!" He greeted.

"Hey." She closed her book, placing it down beside her as she gave the two her full attention. "What's up?"

Draken scratched the back of his head, looking away awkwardly, "I told him not to bother you since you're working, but he insisted on coming." He sighed, giving her an apologetic look.

"It's alright, my boss knows you guys are regulars here." (Y/n) waved her hand dismissively, handing them a lollipop each, which they gratefully took.

Mikey quickly unwrapped his, stuffing it into his mouth. He looked so kiddish and cute.

"If you're busy, we can come back later?" Draken suggested.

(Y/n) looked around the store. There wasn't any customers right now and business was pretty slow today cause of the hot weather, "Nah, it's all good."

"(Y/n)-chin!" Mikey called out to her, gaining her attention, "Are you gonna sleep over tonight?" He eagerly waited for an answer.

She thought about it for a moment. She was gonna see Shin afterwards, so maybe she might end up sleeping over by the Sano household.

Honestly, counting the numerous times she went to visit them, one would think she was apart of their family, which essentially, she was considered so because of her relationship with the Sano siblings.

"Yea." (Y/n) agreed with a smile.

Mikey jumped in the air excitedly. He always looked forward to the (h/c)-ette coming over, that way, he can cuddle with her in bed. He liked her warmth and scent. It was soothing to him.

(Y/n) laughed, watching as the small blonde dragged Draken out the store, yelling out a 'see ya later' to her. She soon went back to working.

Since there were no customers, she decided to check inventory and restock items that were minimal in quantity on the shelves before sweeping the dirt off the floor.

Once her shift was over, she gladly left the store, enjoying the summer breeze as it brushed through her hair and face, cooling her down.

Entering the older Sano's bike shop, the male paused what he was doing to greet (Y/n), "Hey, (Y/n)-chan." He smiled at her. The (h/c)-ette returned it, "Hey."