Extra 5

A/n; please comment, it's nice to see your comments and thoughts!!

Gun shots and shouting were heard in the living room coming from the large flat tv screen. The boys decided to crash at (y/n)'s place for many reasons; to bother her and spend time with her. It wasn't the first time they've done this, more some than others.

While a few of them didn't have a problem with it, the most gentlemanly ones decided to call ahead and ask for permission. Cough cough, Draken, Shinichiro, Inupi, Mitsuya, Kakucho, Rindou, Chifuyu, cough cough.

Anyways, since her house was practically packed with young handsome men, (y/n) was in the kitchen making refreshments while Shinichiro and Kakucho decided to help out while the others stayed back in the living room playing video games hence the loud noises.

Draken would have assisted but he had to make sure those idiots don't break anything in her house.

The ones behind the controller were Baji, Madarame, and Smiley. The other boys were cheering on their most betted person.

"Tch! The fuck you knock over my car, mad dog!?" The raven haired male glowered at the former Tenjiku/Kantou Manji member.

Madarame grinned, side-eyeing him, "It's a car race, dumbass! Besides, it's not against to the rules to play dirty or do anything to win!" He furiously clicked on the controller buttons, laughing.

(Y/n) walked back in the living room with a tray of drinks and snacks in her hands followed by Shinichiro. They both set it down on her coffee table that was moved to the side to give the boys space.

She gazed at them amusedly. It was honestly a rare sight to see all of them come together and hang out despite being arch-nemesis. Haha.

Smiley froze as he stared at the screen that said he lost. He gritted his teeth in frustration before sighing and placing the controller down.

Hanma grinned at the (h/c)-ette, "Neh, why don't we let our princess have a shot?" The guys paused, exchanging looks, before turning to the said girl.

"A-ah, no thanks." (Y/n) nervously waved her hands, tucking a strand of hair behind her ear, "I've never played video games before." She embarrassedly told them, clearing her throat.

Rindou came at her from behind, gently shoving her forward with his hands on her shoulders, "We'll teach you, babe." The two sat down in front of the controller.

"Now, let's see here....alright, so these controls are to go forward and to the side." Rindou pointed to each one, sometimes taking it to show her himself till she grasped it.

Kazutora smirked at her, readying his control, "Don't worry, we'll go easy on you."

(Y/n) rolled her eyes, gazing at the screen. When the game started, she furrowed her brows. She was a bit shaky at first till warm hands enveloped hers and a figure sat behind her. Mitsuya. "Here, let me." His lips brushed her ear, hot breath fanning her cheek.

The boys glared, brows furrowed.

Mitsuya ignored them. He positioned his hands over (Y/n)'s and helped her to maneuver her racing car so she didn't crash so easily (which she did twice). In the end, she won the game because of him.

"It is kind of fun." She giggled, making them smile adoringly at her. Now they each wanted a chance to teach her too and hold her soft hands!!!

"My turn!!!" The group of boys voiced in unison before glaring at each other competitively, "I wanna teach (y/n) how to play COD next!" Baji growled out.

"No, me!!" Mikey stretched his hand far in the air, fingers wiggling.

Taiju rolled his eyes at the immature boys, "we're not in fucking pre-school." Mikey huffed at the older shiba, a pout of annoyance on his lips.