The New Future

There was a meeting at Musashi Shrine. All the Toman members were present as they shuffled on their feet, waiting expectantly for their leader to arrive.

Kazutora was even present.

(Y/n) was sat on the stairs where Mikey will be standing. She had a bored look on her face as she overlooked the crowd. Draken was already present.

Footsteps were heard as Takemichi soon made his appearance. He wore the standard Toman uniform, curtesy of Mitsuya, who wanted to have the honor of making it himself.

 He wore the standard Toman uniform, curtesy of Mitsuya, who wanted to have the honor of making it himself

Murmurs were heard as everyone looked at the crybaby blonde. Takemichi approach Draken, who gave him a once over, "Wow, it doesn't suit you at all." He chuckled.

Takemichi held a cheeky smile, hand on the back of his head, "I know, right! I totally feel like a different person right now!"

Draken chuckled while (Y/n) watched amused. "Welcome to the Tokyo Manji Gang." Takemichi bowed. The tall male soon addressed everyone, "The meeting will now begin!"

Mikey approached (Y/n), standing behind her from where she sat on the steps. Hanma was behind him.

Takemichi was stunned, confused on what was going on.

(Y/n) glanced at Hanma, who gave her a hot smirk, winking in her direction. She scoffed, making him chuckle. Playing hard to get, huh?

"Today's meeting is gonna be a bumpy ride. We're here to conclude the conflict between Toman and Valhalla." Draken stated loudly.

"That day, Valhalla's 300 versus Toman's 150. It was a disadvantage but each of you held your own out there." Mikey began. "Hanma Shuji, vice leader, of the gang we defeated, has a message for us."

Hanma stepped up, "Hanma Shuji, here. Valhalla has never had a leader. Upon our defeat, we're joining under Toman." He said. "Valhalla is now affiliated with the Tokyo Manji Gang!" He loudly exclaimed.

(Y/n) frowned, not saying anything. Murmurs escalated as the other Toman began cheering since the numbers in members are rising to 450.

Takemichi was shocked.

"Somebody helped to connect both gangs! It's time we thank him all this happening. Please, step forward! Tetta Kisaki!!!"

(Y/n) watched silently as Kisaki stepped forward. Baji, Chifuyu, and Kazutora scowled at the male. Deceitful bastard!

Takemichi was frozen. His worst fear was coming to pass. Kisaki was going to take over Tomab and make it into an evil organization. Did he fail again?!

"Also, our first Division Captain, Baji Keisuke, wished to nominate someone in his place as the new captain," Mikey began, looking at the crowd, "Hanagaki Takemichi!! Raise your head and give us a response!"