Kantou Manji Arc Part 4

South looked at his four trump cards with a grin, "My former Tenjiku boys!! Let's forget about the Kanto Manji gang, shall we? It's rare to see Akashi so riled up!! It'll be fun to settle Brahman first!!!" He declared.

"Got it!" Rindou grinned, next to him was Ran, Mochi and Kakucho.

"The fuck are you laughing about, South!?" Takeomi shouted in anger

Senju shouted at him to calm down but Wakasa put an arm in front of her, "Don't get involved, Senju. This fight isn't ordinary. Someone's life just got taken and that person was Draken."

The two toned male walked up ahead, "...Hanagaki." Wakasa turned back to him with a smirk, "Take care of Brahman's and Toman's princess." Takemichi widened his eyes, "Let's go, Benkei!!" Both Waka and him rushes towards Takeomi's aid.

"South!!! Why did you kill Draken!? He wasn't even a formal member of Brahman!! If you wanted to kill someone it should've been me!! Let me go, dammit!!" Takeomi struggled against the Rokuhara members who held him down as South approached him with...

"South!!! Why did you kill Draken!? He wasn't even a formal member of Brahman!! If you wanted to kill someone it should've been me!! Let me go, dammit!!" Takeomi struggled against the Rokuhara members who held him down as South approached him with a nonchalant look.

"This is war." South curled his hand into a fist, reeling it back for an attack, "Fortissimo!!!" He grinned madly. His punch was blocked by Benkei, who arrived in time with Waka.

"Your punch is kind of weak for someone of your size." Benkei grinned. Wakasa backflipped from behind the bulky male, aiming a kick towards South, knocking his head down.

"You're dealing with us." Wakasa said nonchalantly. All three former members of Black Dragon has now assembled together, facing South.

"Compassione! First generation Black Dragon!!" South grinned, cracking his knuckles. "You've defeated 100 of my members, the greatest duo lives up to their names."

////////////////////

Kakucho was punching Kantou Manji members left and right, slamming them to the ground without no strain whatsoever. His eyes were focused on Mikey, who stood quietly, watching everything with Koko beside him. "Get out of my way!!!" He shouted.

Why is Mikey not making any moves!?

Footsteps were heard approaching him from behind, "Die, Kakucho!!!" Sanzu grinned, a lead pipe in his hand. He made a swipe at him, but the scarred male dodged in time.