Black Dragon Part 4 🐉

A week before Christmas Day

Since it was the holidays, (Y/n) was stumped on what to get her friends. She wasn't used to giving gifts to other people than her siblings. "Maybe a card?" She contemplated as she wiped the counter with bacterial spray.

December was also a time where the weather is freezing cold and flu's are passed around. Right now, it was snowing flurries outside.

(Y/n) wore a beige cashmere sweater with some blue skinny pants and boots. Her hair was braided into two on either side of her head.

She sighed in defeat, looking at nothing in particular, "Those guys are so hard to shop for. I might as well buy them each a sweater each or cologne."

Throughout her shift, she was busy cashing out customers and bagging their items before doing inventory and restocking. When two o clock hit, she clocked out and left the store as the next employee came in.

Tugging her coat closer to her, (Y/n) decided to head to the mall, her bag hanging off her shoulder. As she waited for the crosswalk to change colors, she heard someone call out her name, "(Y/n)?"

Turning her head, she spotted Sanzu. "Haru? What are you doing here?" She asked, adjusting her hat so the snow flurries don't get in her face.

Sanzu looked at her with his hooded blue eyes, "I was on my way home." He spoke in a low tone. "Where are you going?"

"To the mall."

"By yourself?" Sanzu's eyes sparked worry, "In this weather?"

(Y/n) looked at him amused, "I'm sure I don't need a bodyguard to go to the mall, Haru." Sanzu sighed, walking alongside her as she crossed the street.

"I'll go with you then." He decided, ignoring the confused stare she gave him, feeling his cheeks hot and pink.

The journey to the mall was quiet and comfortable, both Sanzu and (Y/n) were huddled close together for warmth as the cold temperatures and breeze were getting to them.

Sanzu nearly exploded in a shade of red at the close contact. Nevertheless, he loved being near the (h/c)-ette.

Soon, the two of them entered the large building. A blast of warm air hitting their faces and enveloping their bodies, heating them up from the cold air. "So, what are you doing at the mall?"

"I'm shopping for gifts." (Y/n) said, causing Sanzu to glance at her with a hint of curiosity.

They entered one of stores where (Y/n) began searching through the large range of men's clothing. Meanwhile, Sanzu watched silently, his arms crossed behind his back.

He ignored the stares of the people around him, since he had his mask on.

"What do you think of this?" (Y/n) reluctantly asked, showing Sanzu a burgundy long sleeve polo shirt. "Do you think Mikey or Draken will like it?"

Sanzu wasn't sure what to say since he usually doesn't care about these types of things. So you can imagine the awkwardness in (Y/n) asking for his opinion. "Erm...black maybe...?"

(Y/n) stared at him before looking back at the burgundy long sleeve polo and nodded in agreement with Sanzu, "You're right, but don't you think they wear too much black? They need other colors, like beige or....navy blue."

Sanzu watched silently as (Y/n) picked up navy blue, grey, black, and beige sweaters or long sleeve shirts. She decided to get clothes instead of cologne.