(1)

Han Jisung, a completely normal boy who works everyday in a coffee shop. His best friend Felix also works there, and they share a small apartment together.

"Hanniee I'm back"

Jisung looked up from making an americano and saw a breathless, blonde haired boy, holding up a white plastic bag.

"Hey Lix, you got lunch already? That was quick." He said laughing.

The blonde boy went through the staff only door and came to Jisung.

"I bought you your salad and I got myself a pastry"

Jisung nodded, "Alright, you start lunch, my break is in ten minutes."
Felix brushed back his fluffy hair and skipped into the staff break room. "I'll wait for you" he called.

Jisung shook his head and smiled.
He finished two orders and was just about to have his break, when the cafe door opened, causing the little bell to make the triggering sound of a new customer.

Jisung sighed, then put on his professional smile.
"How can I help you?" He said, right before his mouth dropped.

The two people who had come in, were the best looking people who he had ever laid his eyes on.

"You should close your mouth before a fly goes in" A bored looking boy with black hair spoke.
Jisung snapped his mouth shut without taking his eyes off the two customers.

"Uhh I- wh.. what do you want!" He said, smoothing down his apron and fixing his hair.

Minho's POV

As I walked into the cafe with my best friend, I saw the boy at the till who was serving.
(Serving looks😌)
He had squishy cheeks, fluffy brown hair and dark eyes, and he also looked bored out of his mind. Same as me.

I dragged my friend up to the till and saw the boys mouth drop.
I smirked.
"You should close your mouth before a fly goes in" I said.

He shut his mouth and asked what I wanted while stuttering.

"I'll take an americano and my friend will have a frappe"

3rd Person POV

Jisung stared as the black haired boy ordered.
He had silky hair, a defined nose and pink lips. He also had piercings in his ears, and a chain dangled down, swinging whenever he moved his head.

He collected himself.
"What flavour frappe does your friend want?" He asked politely. "There's a rainbow flavour that was added recently, only made especially by one of our employees."

The friend raised an eyebrow and brushed his dark blue hair out of the way.
"That sounds different..." he said, clearing his throat.
"I'll..uh...I'll take it"

Jisung stifled a laugh as the guy tried to maintain a bad boy image while ordering a rainbow frappe.

"I'll have the drinks ready for you soon, what are your names?"

The black haired boy answered first, his earring swinging and distracting Jisung.
"I'm Lee Minho."
His friend stepped forward.
"And I'm Seo Changbin"

Minho gave a small smile as Jisung continued to stare at his earring.
"We have to leave soon, so it would be appreciated if you hurried up a little,"

Jisung broke out of his trance.
"Anything for you." He said, then he blushed. But before he could correct himself Felix came bouncing in.

"Did someone order my extremely special rainbow frappe?"
He saw the two boys and blinked.
"If you're in a hurry, I can make it especially quick." He said giving a sweet smile, then getting lightly slapped on the arm by Jisung.

"Get to it then." He whispered, as Minho's gaze felt threatening.
He quickly set to work with the americano and Felix made the frappe while casting continuous glances at the boy called Changbin, who got redder every time Felix looked at him.

Minho dragged him to a table. "Stop blushing. He said dryly.
Changbin took off his jacket. "It's too hot in here, I'm not blushing."

Jisung gave a snort as Felix held the frappe and walked unsteadily over to him.
"Did you see him take his jacket off?" He said with another flustered glance at Changbin, who was now staring awkwardly out of the window.
"That looked so hot"
(Calling out my fellow stays)

"Pft I bet if he did anything, you would call it hot" Jisung shook Felix off his arm.
"Obviously! Look at his arms and face! And his lips, he's the most perfect-"
"If you delay his order any longer, you'll never see him again."

Felix sighed. "I suppose so."

Finishing the americano, The two boys took the drinks over to Changbin and Minho who were waiting patiently at table 5.

Felix placed the frappe in front of Changbin then sat down next to him.
"Do you like it?"
"What?"
"I mean the frappe"
Changbin laughed nervously, "Oh I haven't tried it yet, I should taste it, uh"
He sipped it slowly, and Jisung watched as he went through twenty different types of emotions before he gave a sickly smile.
"I love it, it's so sweet..." he said.

Minho smirked and then took the americano from Jisungs hand.
"Thanks" he said.
Jisung looked down. "Oh no, sorry, I forgot to give it to you.."
Minho ignored it with a little shake of his head, then they both averted their eyes to Felix.

"Haha, I put extra sugar in for you." He was saying. He tilted his head and Changbin smiled again.
"You know I just remembered that I have to go somewhere and uh, Minho..."
He trailed off, giving a pleading look to his friend.
Before he could stand up, Minho smirked again, then looked at him with a mischievous glint in his eyes.