: special ~ Changlix :

Felix's POV

I looked at Jisung one last time before following Changbin up the stairs.

"What's this place like?" I asked, admiring an extremely welcome view of Changbin's backside walking upstairs.

"You know this is Minho's house, and there's three rooms downstairs and four upstairs."

We got to the upstairs landing and went into one of the rooms. "This is my room." Changbin smiled as I came in and looked around. It was a neat place, but fairly plain considering he didn't always live here. There was a single plain shelf with some ornaments but that was all.

"Can I see your wardrobe?" I said, curious to see if he had any jumpers I could steal.

He chuckled slightly and threw open a large wooden wardrobe. It was completely dark.

My mouth dropped. "Do you only wear black?!" I looked down at my own favourite jumper that I was wearing, and compared the dusty pink colour to the void of blackness before me.

Changbin shrugged. "It's an easy colour. But Hyunjin is probably the only one who wears a lot of colour and even then..." He laughed it off. "Most of my clothes are at my place anyway."

After, he led me out and into yet another room, explaining that Minho never let anyone into his room and Hyunjin's room was too much of a mess.

"The gym is downstairs, which is personally, my favourite." Changbin opened the door and let me in with a smile. "But this is Minho's favourite room."

Lights suddenly lit up in different colours and the pillows and blankets scattered around the room made it seem cosy. There was an Xbox, several shelves, and three computer screens on a low table.

There was something comfortable about this room and I understood why it was Minho's favourite. My gaze wandered around and eventually landed on Changbin's arms. "Damn you need to stop working out." I whispered. "So damn cute." I added, staring at his face, illuminated by the lights around the room.

He looked at me in surprise then smirked. "I could say the same thing about you."

Did I just call him cute out loud?!

My cheeks flushed and I brushed my blonde hair back, out of the way. "Um what I meant to say is...Changbin..."

He looked confused.

I stared down at the floor and finally looked up, into his face. "I can't help it anymore. Every time I look at you, you look so damn attractive, and it gets worse every time I see you."

There was an awkward pause and his eyes seemed to search me, but the time seemed to stop and before I knew it, I was engulfed in a warm hug.

We stood there for what seemed like hours and I pulled away with a slight blush.

Changbin smiled, his eyes lighting up. "This doesn't seem like the right time or the right place and I haven't even known you for long. But it feels right to say that I really like you."

He ended with an embarrassed laugh and brushed his hand through his dark blue hair nervously.

His confession left me in a daze and for a moment I was unable to say anything.
How can words describe happiness?
It's something which comes from inside you, and overflows until you feel like you want to burst! Help! I can't think properly!

The only thing I can think of is Changbin.

He looked at me expectantly and almost a little embarrassed. I laughed at his confused expression. "I like you." I finally said, cringing at the awkwardness but relief in finally saying it.

His eyes literally started to sparkle and I could see them as he came closer, I could see the soft shining strands of hair and his lips that came so close to me and brushed against my cheek.

I caught his hand and held it as our lips met.
My heart felt like exploding, I was so happy, nothing could describe that moment between us, or the moment when we separated and he smiled at me. I could see the same reflection of happiness in his eyes, the feeling which was mutually expressed...

I buried my head in his shoulder and he gently wrapped his arms around me. That was the moment when Hyunjin arrived and came upstairs. We'd left the door wide open as well, so he had a front row view of everything that happened.

He stared at us before giving a thumbs up and slowly backing down the stairs. That guy is a weirdo.

Changbin rolled his eyes at him and sighed. "Nothing will ever stop him from appearing at the wrong time."
He looked embarrassed but also extremely good looking at the same time.

I laughed in agreement before we went downstairs to join the others. I caught his hand and we went down in silence.

I'm soooooo sorry for this mushy chapter but Changlix moments are too good to lose!

And don't forget! Hyunjin is everywhere.