(41)

Jisung placed his face in his hands before fanning himself furiously.
Him, Minho, both felt confused.
Him, Minho, both felt the same.
Jisung, Minho, Minho, Jisung... Jiho... no...Minsung.

Jisung caught his thoughts and his face started to heat up at the thought of it...minsung...them...kissing.

He dismissed the image and wiped his mouth on his sleeve. Things had got too mixed up earlier, and Minho had left very abruptly.
The tension between them was still floating around in the room, hanging like a dark shadow even as Felix came in, eyeing Jisung suspiciously.

"Did you win the lottery or something?" He asked.

Jisung snorted. "Even if I had I wouldn't tell you."

Felix shrugged his coat off. "Whatever, it's not like you're acting like a schoolgirl in love for the first time in her entire life.."

There was no answer and Felix turned around slowly. "What?" He giggled as Jisung gave him a deadly stare that said 'if looks could kill', which, in Jisungs case was quite true.

"No way." Felix cupped a hand over his mouth. "Did Minho propose to you?" He giggled again as Jisung gagged and hit out at him. "Why hasn't Changbin proposed yet." He said weakly, diverting the topic. "When are you guys gonna do it. Are you waiting till marriage?"

Felix's smile dropped and he turned into a tomato. Topic successfully diverted, Jisung smirked and leaned back on his bed. "I guess not." He said.

Felix lay in his bed and ignored his friend. Jisung also lay down. What about him? What about Minho??
Forget Minho, he had other things to focus on. The first job after his accident was in four days, he couldn't afford to slack now. And it was a big job which is why he needed straykidz help, whenever he could get it. Especially that Eric guy, even if he was creepy.

He'd already received a file on the details of the job and it was just problems between two gangs, so all he was doing was acting as backup. Whatever, so long as he was getting paid he'd kill anyone. Except Felix...and Chan... and Jeongin.

••••••••••

Jisung went out later that day, mainly to check all his weapons and making sure they were in good condition. He couldn't go to his usual spot in the deserted town because police had found the dead body and even now, were roaming all around the area for the killer. Unfortunately, they hadn't found any leads except the annoying notes that Jisung put in the dead bodies pockets for fun after killing them.
Sometimes, he was ashamed to say that he killed for fun, or, he couldn't help it.
It often ended up with one hell of a job to clean up the mess, but it was worth it. The times when he couldn't control himself was what made him so precise and dangerous, it was like a frenzy took over him...Jisung shook his head. Psychotic behaviour. But even he didn't know what caused it! The murderous thoughts, the need to shed blood. It was a part of him, and a good reason why he suited his job perfectly.

Thankfully he only got 'possessed' when he was in the middle of killing, so technically he was harmless...

Here's how it works
Jisung can get triggered by quite a few things. Adrenaline rushes, extreme excitement and intense feelings. He will start to see the world through a dark hue, one which enables him to kill with a genuine smile on his face.

It made sense to have the job that he did with this. It made it easier.

One thing Jisung had always been scared of was hurting Felix. He wondered if he could've resist his triggered feelings with Lix even if it was really bad. And the same for Chan who had been by his side and supported him for years.

Jisung reminised those years quietly as he arrived back home, even while Felix dropped off to sleep. The room had an eery silence to it.

Jisung thought about Minho again, he wanted to forget about his problems but Minho was the problem and he couldn't forget him.

Guess where I've been lol 💁🏻‍♀️
Your much longed for chapter 😌