(5)

Felix was in a daze the rest of the entire day, constantly chatting about Changbin whenever Jisung was close enough to hear him. But his friend wasn't listening at all.

He was thinking about what Minho had done, smirking in his face like that. He blushed but then mentally slapped himself for getting carried away. 'The audacity of him talking like that, just because I seem like a little innocent boy, how dare he smile like he did. And why the hell does he wear that earring...why the -'

"Sungie?" Felix cut his thoughts off by flicking water in his face while escaping and giggling. "You weren't listening to me this whole time." He said accusingly. Of course that was true, Jisung stared blankly and wiped the water off. "Why the hell did he say cute." He said out loud before he could stop himself.

Felix poked him cautiously. "Are you functioning properly? Or did you lose your only brain cell."
Jisung turned to face him. "Look who's talking" he muttered. "At least I don't own half a brain cell that's only obsessed with someone called Changbin." He said, sticking out his tongue childishly.

Felix ignored him. "Who's cute? Oh and guess what!? Changbinnie gave me his number to apologise for the other day...HE GAVE ME HIS NUMBER."
"Oh wow, so soon?"
Felix rolled his eyes after his excited outburst, but he was still processing his good news. "I don't know when is a good time to text him, it's too early right now and too late tomorrow."
Jisung moved past him to clean out the coffee machine as it was near closing time. "Text him this evening you donut, wow, problem solved." He shut off his thoughts as he looked ahead to another tiring night. He had to contact the new client, the one that rang this morning.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Evening

Minho sat biting his lip. Yesterday they had raided a drug hideout. It was useless and got them nowhere.

His plan was to get his needed information out of the drug dealers there but some clown (stay???) had called the police and they arrived too quickly. Minho had to play it off that he had called them to come. Now his gang was back to square one, finding someone in contact with Straykidz.

Straykidz, a small company that was now everywhere all around the world, even though it was only found on the dark web. They developed and sold poison, poison that took years to kill someone or instantly killed them or caused them long life but eternal suffering. A scientist had set this little company up when he got his certificate burned and his authority and science degree banned. Only because he had made an illegal experiment.

A previous member of Minho's gang got mixed up in some stupid argument which caused the owners of Straykidz to kill him. They killed him by hiring an assassin to reduce contact to make them untraceable, but Minho wouldn't give up, that member was his brother and he would do anything to take revenge. He had tracked them down so far as to find they had contact with those drug dealers, he thought he had finally got somewhere but it all blew to bits when the police arrived. He had needed to think of a new plan, quick.

And so he did.

This morning he already had a new plan. To find the assassin Straykidz used. Find him, hire him, trap him and make him leak the contact information. Somehow he ought to get their location and finally see who the owners are. Luckily he had managed to find out which assassin they hired, he was actually quite popular with his job and he went by the name J.one.

Minho smiled as his thoughts wandered to something else that was a little more interesting right now. Han Jisung. His boy with wide, sparkling black eyes that held innocence and freedom from a troubled life, completely opposite from his own. He wanted to destroy a part of that innocence and win him over.

Slightly Early Update hehehe

Heyyyy guysss my mind is actually running blank right now, but I want this story to be quicker moving than my other one. Hehe I don't like cliche stories but I have an extremely sneaky feeling that I'm doing it.

HOW ARE YOU ENJOYING THIS?? Pleeeeaaaase tell me, I need motivation😭😭😭