(53)

They crept through the rooms slowly, Seungmin hunting against the walls for the panel that made the smooth wood slide open. Their footsteps made soft taps against the floor as Jisung went first through the shadowed doorway.

"Crap."

The others came through after his blunt remark and halted.

The person stood in the middle of the room. A smirk covering his face as Jisung scanned him from head to toe.
He looked pissed.

'This is his brother? Doesn't look like much.'

Jisung heard Seungmin swear and looked behind to see a small crowd of buff men tying Jeongin and Seungmin up.

The guy looked happy, extremely happy as he approached Jisung. His features looked similar to Minho and Jisung felt thrown off.
In no universe could he kill this guy.

"All three of you? The CEO and our J.one. I don't know what to say."

"Minjun?"

Jisung finally recognised him. An unimportant figure that someone payed J.one to get rid of. He'd got rid of the whole gang except for him, because he felt sorry for the young boy that was dragged into the mess.

"You remember me now?" The not so Minho looking Minho smirked and gestured to a man leaning on the wall, head down and arms resting on knees.
"You might know me better as Minho's brother."

Jisung felt his heart pound as Minho looked up from the floor weakly, his vision blurry as the blood from his head had streamed into his eyes. But a flash of recognition passed his face as Jisung locked eyes with him. He smiled.

'So your hubby came to rescue you?'

Minho watched as his brother approached Jisung venomously.
When he'd arrived and entered the building earlier, someone immediately tried to attack him. The hallways were chaotic with fights and thankfully he got away without a wound, but he found the room with his brother.

He couldn't remember how it had happened, but after he saw his brother his vision went blank. When he woke up he had multiple injuries on his head and body, and Minjun was laughing with his men.

"I'm glad you're here Jisung." He whispered.

Jisung saw his his smile and finally it took over him.
He didn't care anymore. Everything that had happened was taking a toll and it needed to end immediately.
He was about to take action when he was so distracted by Minho that Minjun held a gun to his head.

"Jisung and Jeongin comes with me. Any ideas will get them shot."

Jisung felt the cold ring pressed to his head and Minjun ripped off the mask as some of his men tied his hands.

"Do you know how long I've tried to find you bastards."

Jisung stared at him coldly, but made no answer. Minjun traced his face with the cold barrel of the gun and a corner of his mouth twitched into a mocking grimace.

"You're too pretty to die, J.one." He said, loud enough for Minho to hear.

Seungmin bit the man who was covering his mouth. "It won't end well Minjun." He hissed before a man hit him with his gun and he passed out. Blood trickling down his face like a teardrop.
Jeongin struggled as it happened but he kept quiet as more men came to pin him down and tie him up.

Minjun stared disgusted before turning back to Jisung.

'Just one more moment.'

Jisung slowly untied his hands, making sure that the immature brat didn't see, and slowly backed towards a wall.
It was slightly dented with signs of infliction but he noticed the familiar thin lines of the panel which meant that it could open.

Minjun followed him, cornering him into the wall and pinning him with the gun.

"Take those two back. I'm dealing with this one."

Jeongin caught a glimpse of Jisung and his calm face before being forcefully picked up and carried away with Seungmin's limp body.

'Jisung...'