(22)

Bangchan's POV

I observed the 'chaos' quietly.

Felix was engrossed in watching Changbin text Hyunjin and was leaning his chin on his crush's shoulder with a huge grin as Changbin leaned into him. Jeongin was on his phone giggling at something, and Jisung...was blushing??

He was blushing??

He seemed less concentrated about his surroundings and was unconsciously touching his red ears with the nervous laugh that accompanied it.

Talking about Jisung. I've been worried about him ever since Felix told me he's been going out at night. And he came  home with a child?!
There was also something not quite right about the way he disappeared all night after he promised Felix not to, and ended up coming back with Minho.

And Minho is in a gang...
Gangs do suspicious stuff at night right?

Jeongin giggled again and I turned to him. Wait- this lump of sunshine is my boyfriend...
'Fudging cheesecake he's beautiful.'

I jumped on the sofa, landing next to my boyfriend and I kissed him on the cheek as he tried to push me away.

"Hyung." He complained. I smiled in return

You see, I tend to overthink a lot and Jeongin helps me not to get anxious. Jisung is like my family, I care for him so much that I get worried for him easily, especially seeing him growing up with his trauma, he barely shows emotion but maybe deep down...he cares.

Jeongin snuggled into me and continued reading a manga on his phone, giggling at intervals and making me smile.

Soon, Minho caught my eye as he leaned in and whispered something in Jisung's ear with a smirk. Jisung was bordering somewhere between annoyance and curiosity...and a blushing mess.

"Hey Sungie." I said, catching his attention. And Minho's.

Jisung smiled, "yeah?"

"Can I have a word with you?"

"Sure."

I got up and led him to the bedroom while telling the others we'd just be a moment. We sat down and I folded my arms and raised my eyebrows.

"Are you gonna tell me everything that happened?"

Jisung avoided my gaze at first. "What exactly..."

"Everything. I've lived with you Jisung, I can say that I can tell when you're lying about something."

"I...look, okay...What me and Minho told you was a lie. I never met him deliberately, this is like my third time meeting him for goodness sake."

Jisung leaned into a pillow and rubbed his head. "You know how worried Felix gets though...I know it was silly and I want him to know the truth now I know he's a lot calmer than I thought."

I nodded understandingly. "I get worried too Ji." I said, relenting my stern expression and shifting closer to him. "I just want to make sure that you're safe okay? And you can tell Felix later when he's calmed down more."

Jisung continued and gave a small smile. "I'm sure Felix told you about me going out at night. It's something I do to clear my head. And I'm always safe...but..."

He hesitated and looked at me. "I guess you could say I was kidnapped. I was walking along and I suddenly got blindfolded."

He frowned. 'Great acting skills Jisung, you're definitely fooling your best friend about being kidnapped.'

"I don't even know how but I managed to run away Chan, I managed to run."

He bent his head down to hide his amusement and I hugged him with concern. "I need you to stay safe." I whispered.

"I'm safe now hyung. You know Minho is part of a gang, he was out late last night and saw me. That's why he helped me and..um why I was at his house."

'Lying skills 11/10, brilliant, amazing, beautiful, perfect!'

I hugged Jisung tightly as he shifted and cuddled into me. "I'm glad you're okay now and you can tell Lix in your own time. I'll always be here for you and I have to thank Minho too."

Jisung laughed. "Yes dad." He teased in a silly voice. "Always looking out for me."

I rolled my eyes just as someone knocked softly on the door and opened it.

Jeongin poked his head round the corner and smiled cheerfully. "Hey."

He came and jumped on the bed making me smothered in a group hug with him and Jisung. "Sung I don't know what's wrong but I'll be here for you too." He said with a grin.

3rd person pov

Jisung pushed Chans shoulder away and gave Jeongin a big hug. The elder rolled his eyes again and earned a playful push which made him end up on the floor.
At this moment, Felix decided to rush in and dive-bomb onto the bed, right where Jisung was lying. He rolled around trying to tickle Jeongin and Jisung knew he'd been forgiven, but he wasn't so sure after he told Felix the 'true' story.

Felix had left Changbin and Minho in the living room to jump on Jisung, so as soon as he was out of the room, Minho started complaining.

"Why do you have to flirt the whole time?!"

"The whole time?! Look who's talking!" Changbin protested with crossed arms and he glanced towards the bedroom. "I wasn't flirting with Jisung." Minho lowered his voice and also glanced at the door.

His friend giggled. "You've got Jisung on your mind all the time, that's what- oh and especially what Hyunjin saw you do this morning, I'd love to know what was going on."

Minho stood up. "You're gonna regret this later." He threatened. "So thank Felix and your lucky stars that I'm feeling reasonably nice right now."

He turned away and walked into the bedroom, leaving Changbin in a concerning state of hysterics and laughter.

What can I say except 'life' It's been so long since I last updated 😬