(37)

Unknown Number  xxxxx xxxxxx

~ You seriously don't know who I am?

> No

———

Minho puzzled a moment before he smirked slowly. 'That cheeky little brat.'

———

Unknown Number

> I didn't think you were going to text me after last night

~ What?

> You told me (and I state your exact words) it was a 'one night stand'

———

Jisung tried to work out what Minho meant. 'Does he think I'm someone else?'

———

Lee Minbitch

~ Don't get me wrong
I just thought you said you wouldn't contact me again
Do you want me to come over? Cus I'm down xx

> ...

———

Jisung scrunched his nose and chucked his phone on to his bed. 'So he sleeps around? Such a waste of his life.'

He felt a twinge of something uncomfortable which could have been jealousy, but he ignored it. 'So I'll play his game.'

He had meant to straighten things out between him and Minho, but now here he was, being mistaken for a one night stand. He'd sneaked Minhos number from Changbin earlier and planned to trick him, now he felt like he was the one getting tricked.

In fact, he didn't like the fact that Minho thought it was someone else.

He looked at the messages again and set his mind to it.

———

Lee Minbitch

> You wanna sleep with me again?

~ Yeah ;) ofc

> Do you even know who ur talking to?

~ Hyo?

> who tf is Hyo?

———

Jisung, for some reason, was feeling extremely irritated.

The idea of Minho sleeping with someone else and kissing him did not sit well. And it made him uncomfortable because he didn't know why he felt like that.

He'd never experienced this sort of trouble before!

———

Jisungie

> I'm sorry...who is this?

———