(40)

Minho gripped Jisung's neck tightly, a hint of a smile playing at his mouth, which was exactly where Jisung was staring. He backed away slowly, making Minho's hand fall off.

"You should wear the earrings I gave you." Minho cornered Jisung in the hallway. "We could have been matching."

Jisung realised Minho was wearing a matching pair to the ones he'd been gifted.

"Maybe I should." He murmured, still gazing at Minhos lips in the most un-Jisung like manner. The corner of his mouth lifted up as Minho drew closer and he was pinned to the wall with one hand.

Minho took his free hand and grabbed Jisungs, entwining their fingers together. Jisung placed his other hand on Minho's shoulder because he was too close, but Minho brushed it off and pinned that one to the wall as well.

'I'm enjoying this?'

"You're enjoying this?" The voice snickered.

Jisung was trapped, and desperate to get away. But his legs weren't moving, his strength had melted away at Minho's touch.

"Min..." he said quietly, making the older boy snap back into reality.

If anything happened, Jisung didn't want it to end in him strangling Minho to death by being triggered. Even though he was more in control of himself than he used to be...there was always a possibility.

"Tell me what we needed to talk about."

Minho ignored him and drew his face closer, he looked like he was going to whisper something but Jisung felt him place a kiss on his cheek, then move towards the neck. He kissed Jisung on the neck more roughly than the last kiss and felt Jisung tense under him.

"This..."

Jisung felt something grow inside of him and outside. Heh.

"I wanted to know why I feel like this every time we touch." Minho kissed him again, making shivers crawl from Jisung's neck down to his lower body. His eyes widened as Minho continued.

Was this really the Minho he knew? Or was it just a different side.

Minho moved back to Jisung's lips and the feeling intensified. He pulled him into a hug and felt it again.

"Hugging you...reminds me when my brother was here."

Jisung stopped focusing on pushing Minho away and remembered Felix's account of Minho's dead brother who was barely ever mentioned, but he was the main reason why the gang was still together.

He suddenly felt a hot blush rush to his face as Minho placed his hand under his shirt and trailed his fingers teasingly up his back. Jisung felt the cold air creep up his back as his shirt was slowly pushed up, and he lost all sense as he melted into Minho's hug and forgot all his thoughts.

Minho's hand continued to glide up to his neck, almost trying to lift his shirt off.

"Hyung." Jisung said softly, before the two make their way unknowingly to the sofa.

Mistakes can happen, in fact they happen all the time.

Mistakes for Jisung were usually, not packing enough knives for his jobs, or people almost finding out who he was. Mistakes for Jisung were never losing control of his feelings. He was either entirely crazy or this version of Minho was just as crazy as him.

'Mistakes happen.' Jisung thought as Minho pushed him to the sofa once again. 'Everyone makes mistakes sometimes, and I can't stay a perfect neat freak forever.'

Minho felt a shot of satisfaction as Jisung stopped resisting and allowed him to crawl on top. The feeling was so perfect and complicated at the same time, it was sweet but bitter, there was hope and there was none at all.
They barely knew about each other, but there was something between them that was alive.

Minho kissed Jisung again, but it was different...both as desperate as each other, both questioning, but it was right.

Minho had a moment of weakness and looked down at Jisung only to get distracted, and he soon found himself underneath, with Jisung looking down at him with a smile, a smile with warning signs plastered all over it.

Eeeeee I'm in my era.
ALL HAIL THE AUTHOR.

I Honestly don't know what this has become 💀 I keep adding more and more Minsung scenes but actually, the more, the better. 😌

#characterdevelopment