(28)

Chan was still red in the face, even a good 15 minutes later. Mainly due to Jeongin who kept poking him and whispering stuff in his ear.

'Who knows he saying.' Jisung thought with disgust and sat down next to Jongho, keeping a sharp eye on his pile of books.

"So Jongho, you've replaced me at the cafe?"

The boy laughed and shrugged. "It's only temporary, my brother said I needed a 'proper' job and Felix said I could get experience working at the cafe for a bit."

Jisung nodded. "I see."

Jongho paused then started staring at Jisung intently. "Have we ever met before? I feel like I should recognise you."

"Do you?" Jisung wasn't listening as Jeongin was messing around near the books again.

"Well..." Jongho spoke in the background. "Come to think of it, my...friend described someone like you."

Jisung suddenly turned around, forgetting Jeongin. "What? Described me?"

"Yes but it's not you." Jongho joked. "Unless your name is J.one."

It was like someone had dunked Jisung's body in an ice bath and tried to drown him. A wave of panic washed over him.

"J.one?" He repeated slowly. "Who's that?"

"Never mind, he's just a friend of a friend." Said Jongho quickly. Jisung started to scan him up and down. He was harmless looking, but seemed to have come out of nowhere.

'He could be anyone.'

The was a pause, and silence, then somebody's phone started ringing.

Jeongin picked up his call. "Hello?...Oh..right now? Seriously?!"

He rolled his eyes. "Okay I'll be there soon."
Jeongin ended the call and looked round with a sulky expression. "My colleague just called and says I have to go back to work." He started muttering some threats under his breath as he got ready. "I'll see you all another time I guess. See you Jongho!"

Chan saw him off at the door and his absence left an even more awkward silence, even with Felix.

Chan took one look at the boys and shook his head in the most annoying way possible. "Do you...want to...play monopoly?"

Felix stared at him in horror and Jisung looked blank. "Why not." Jongho smiled.

........

Two hours later there was a chaotic mess on the floor.

Chan was in second place, Jisung in first and Jongho in third. Felix was, to put it lightly...losing.

Every dice that he rolled made him lose, whether it was paying £75 to the mint, losing the £200 or landing on jail, twice in a row. Every two seconds Jongho would read out the rules and complain every time someone made a mistake, Jisung was acting as if it was a real business and winning, Chan cheated and sneaked Felix money when he landed on 'go to jail' for the fourth time, and Felix started a 15 minute argument about the rules with Jongho which turned into them arguing about what if clowns just stored all their extra body fat in their noses. Not only this, but Chan almost built his last skyscraper but was £30 short so Jisung gave him a lecture about spending money wisely just as Felix landed in jail for the fifth time.

Look, long story short, (and I skipped all the extra drama for you.) Jisung won, Jongho came second, then Chan, then Lix.

THIS CHAPTER IS SO BAD LOL
• - •
(My friend said she might read this and now I'm scared 💀)