(14)

(Tw : a small mention of suicide)

Jisung frowned into the mirror and rubbed his forehead. "I need to get paid for all this." He muttered bitterly, glaring at the direction of the door that Minho was behind. He prepared for his much wanted shower and was soon relaxing under the warm water.

Minho smirked to himself once he left. Jisung did seem to have some guts hidden inside him, at least, he wasn't acting terrified of what had happened to him earlier that evening. Minho's eyes wandered to the bathroom door where the shower was turned on. He was going to teach the innocent boy a few things, but Jisung had some secrets that he was going to find out.

"Oh Jisung," he tried out his name and liked the sound of it, "the things you make me wanna say and do."

Lying down on the bed, he reviewed his evening. San had given him the wanted information on Jisung and Felix, so he could put that priority aside.

Flashback

Minho made his way through maze of darkness. Why the gang Ateez had chosen such an annoyingly impossible place was extremely irritating. Whether you had a bright light or not, the darkness was so preventing you could still only just see a few meters in front. To be honest, navigating in the dark was worse than being in a fight.

Finally Minho found his way to a black door. Softly knocking six times on the freshly painted wood, a pink head peeked round the doorway and greeted him. "Oh hey Lee Know, come in."

"Hello San."

The pink haired boy led him into a dimly lit room with a scruffy sofa and a low table filled with papers and rubbish. "Here for the update?" He asked, "of course you are..."

Minho nodded towards him. San was his friend, and in some way, his 'spy'.

Information provider made that category instead.

San gave him a cheerful smile. "Okay thankfully...I'm prepared this time. Remember I told you the cafe owners had some sort of dealings with straykidz?" He got straight to the point, that was a reason why Minho liked him.

"Yeah."

"Well, they don't...they don't actually have dealings etc etc."

Minho let out a relieved sigh, "that's good."

"Well...we still don't know who this straykidz member is, as silly as it sounds, we tracked him down to the cafe but never saw his face. Turns out he was only there as a customer, a bit ironic it's that cafe though...y'know with you meeting Jisung and Felix there."

Minho tensed up, "we'll get to that, what about the information on those two."

San laughed, "yeah, got that. Jisung's life is slight traumatic. His parents mysteriously disappeared when he was only twelve. Two months later they were found half rotted in a lake nearby with a sealed apology note in his dads jacket. It's presumed they committed suicide for some reason. Traumatised Jisung then moved in with his mums friend until he was fifteen, then he lived with a different close friend until he was sixteen. After his sixteenth birthday he dropped out of school and got the job at the cafe. His close friend he was currently living with, was also ironically the owner of the cafe with his parents. That friend is called Bangchan."

Minho nodded with recognition at the name and remembered the happy looking guy from earlier in the day. San continued. "After he lived with Bangchan for about one more year, he moved out to live with yet another friend, that was Felix, and he's been living with him since."

Raising his eyebrows, Minho nodded his head again. "Wow, okay, what about Felix?" He was hoping for the best for Changbin's sake. I mean come on, he did care a lot for his friends.

"Lee Felix?" San smiled, "He had a less traumatic life compared to Jisung...if you minus out the part where his parents disowned him and chucked him out of the house."

"...I won't ask about that."

"Right."

"So, it's basically confirmed that Straykidz have nothing to do with Jisung?"

San laughed, "correct." He gave a smirk in Minho's direction. "Here's the two boys files with all their information." He handed a folder over to Minho and stood up. "Get home safe."

Minho had left, but soon after, he heard someone running followed by heavy breathing. He approached carefully and curiously, prepared for the worst, but he didn't prepare himself for what he was about to see next.

"Ji...Jisung?!" He watched in shock as the the boy looked up at him. 'What are you doing here?'

End of Flashback

Minho leaned back into his pillows. Why did Jisung go out in the first place? Why did he get chased? He assumed that he lived near the cafe, but it was so far from the Ateez area. How exactly did he end up there?

There was a knock on the bathroom door and Jisung poked his head round. "What clothes should I use?"

Minho gave a little laugh as water dripped down from Jisungs hair, landing on the carpet. "Just use mine." He picked up a black shirt and some lightweight shorts and walked over to give them to Jisung. As he got closer, Jisung got redder.

He pretended to open the door further causing Jisung to catch hold of it with a panicked look. "Hey!" He grabbed the door and tried to close it. He was wearing a towel so it was alright but he still felt shy. Especially when Minho raised and eyebrow as he saw him. "Not just a pretty face." He murmured, trailing his eyes over Jisung's fit body.

"Shut up." Jisung grabbed the clothes and got the door shut. He emerged a few minutes later in Minho's oversized clothes.

Stopping, Jisung gave a surprised gasp as he saw Minho topless again, ready for his shower. They stood, staring at each other.

Minho grinned as he saw his clothes on Jisung. He may have a fit body but he still looked really small.

Jisung turned some unidentified shades of pink as Minho approached. 'TOO CLOSE.'

He tried to move as he was in the way of the bathroom, but he felt himself stuck to the floor. Minho just smirked and deliberately came nearer. "You look good in my clothes." He commented, standing in front of tomato face Jisung.

'Jisung if you don't respond in a calm manner, i will feel obliged to kill us both out of embarrassment. I know you're freaking out right now because of experiencing so many types of new emotions but DON'T YOU DARE DO ANYTHING EMBARRASSING!' Jisung shut his thoughts off as he went into a mess. "You look great too. I mean, in these clothes...your clothes." He messed up.

Minho chuckled and moved closer to his ear. "Do you think you can let me go inside? Or do you want me to stay with you so bad."

Jisung was still standing in front of the bathroom door and he quickly stepped away avoiding all eye contact. "Sorry." He mumbled and slipped away towards the bed to sit down. Minho laughed his unique laugh and disappeared.

His ears still red with embarrassment, Jisung got under the covers of the bed and hid his face in a pillow. Embarrassment and nervousness, two new experiences of these emotions in one day. Now he was more than exhausted, all he wanted to do was to pass out for a whole day to regain his energy.

Minho came out twenty minutes later to see Jisung sleeping peacefully on the bed, buried under the covers. "I know you're tired, but did you get any injuries...Jisung?" He whispered softly, bending down to ask the question.

Jisung sleepily muttered a "no" and dozed off again. Minho patted his shoulder and got into bed next to him. "Sleep well then." He said, switching off the light.

"G'night Lix." Jisung mumbled, unaware of his surroundings as he fell into a dreamless sleep. Minho smiled before edging slightly closer. He laid a hand on Jisungs damp hair. "G'night Jisung."

Oh my words, this was long👽

Please vote! And most importantly, enjoy :D

How are you doing my mysterious people that read this?

...look forward to the next chapter 😂