(16)

'Are you joking me? First yesterday I was acting all stupid and nervous and now....'
Jisung felt his cheeks with cold hands and a horrified expression. 'Am I...flustered?'

Minho watched every detail on Jisung's face. "Wow."

He walked round to his side. "Are you functioning properly?" He waved his hand in front of Jisung's face and stared at him.

Jisung felt his ears go red, then the lovely colour spread to his cheeks and neck. A tomato in real life, the one and only Han Jisung was blushing, and furiously.

Minho's face twisted into a familiar smirk as he realised what the matter was. "Dear me Jisung, what are you looking at?" He used a hand to smooth back his messy hair and stood directly in front of Jisung. His abs were in full view and directly in front of Jisung's eyes.

....

It's not that he's never seen and before of course, but...but this is Minho! And...he's being really annoying right now....and...

Jisung stood up and now Minho's face was now in front of him.

Seizing the moment, Minho cupped his cheek. "I'm not going to lose this opportunity you know." He smiled slyly.

"W..Hm? What opportunity?" Jisung found his voice and tried to stay calm. Minho's hand was smooth and cool.

"You here, in this house alone with me, in my room, near my bed." Minho brought his perfect face closer.

Jisung fought to stay in character, but he gave a sarcastic snort as a response, right before Minho placed his lips, on his cheek.

Jisung stood stuck to the floor as Minho edged toward his ear, brushing his lips against the side of his face. "Stop acting." He whispered.

He stood back and put an arm around Jisung's shoulder. "Be yourself with me."

Jisung gulped. 'Does he know? He knows I'm acting?' He raised an eyebrow. "Are you sure?"

Minho laughed. "Yeah, I know that all you want to do is roll your eyes at me nonstop, so, do it."

Jisung held back a sigh. "I'm not that innocent and I'm sarcastic and I hate emotions, I don't feel." He stepped towards Minho making him back away in amusement. "The only people I care about is myself and my close friends." He stepped even closer, "so yes," he smiled, "I'll be myself."

Minho's response was not expected.

Jisung felt himself dragged in the direction of the bathroom by his wrists, and Minho cornered him against the inside of the door when it was closed. "That's great you know, I love challenges, and even more so now you say you're not 'innocent'"

'Hey wait a minute, what sort of innocent are you thinking?!' Jisung argued in his mind while he struggled out of the iron grip. Minho was too close to comfort and he could easily get out of his lock...but only when he felt a familiar light-headedness he panicked. He pushed Minho away at arms length and opened the door.

"You're crazy." He muttered.

'Don't faint Jisung, you know what will happen if you do.'

He appeared to be calm, but his head was screaming, his heart was screeching. And for the first time since he was sixteen, he wasn't in control of the situation or his head. And this panicked him.

Minho stood in the doorway as Jisung went back to sit on the bed in a hurry. He shook his head. "I'm not gonna do anything to you, come and get ready."

Thankfully Jisung could hear him as he tried to suppress the monster....

He got up and the two boys got ready, a new tension in the atmosphere as they brushed their teeth.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jisung waited impatiently in the bedroom. Minho was taking forever so he considered having breakfast on his own.

Wait a second....he...he forgot to text Felix.

He was screwed.

'Yep, I'm screwed.'

Minho entered the room wearing only a towel teasingly around his waist. Luckily, Jisung was distracted by frantically scrolling through the messages from Felix on his phone.

'I'm so sorry Lix.'

"Jisung? You can wear my clothes for now."

Minho handed him down clothes as he pulled on his own t-shirt and trousers. Jisung looked at the clothes he was handed. Black shirt, black shorts, black hoodie.

"Do you have any other colours?" He said sarcastically, pulling the clothes on.

"Actually yes, if grey and white counts." Minho answered seriously while drying his hair with a towel. Jisung rolled his eyes but it caught Minho's attention.

A smirk playing around his lips, he approached Jisung from behind and pounced on him. He crawled on top so he was pinning him down.

Jisung went through 50 different emotions and three brain computer restarts. He didn't feel butterflies in his stomach, it was more like elephants stomping all over his internal organs.

"Lee Minho," he growled, his face turning red, "get off me."

Minho bent his head down, "why? Is our cold Jisungie feeling awkward?" He teased and brought his face centimetres away.

As Jisung had never been in a situation like this before, he did the only thing that he could think of. And that was to panic, for the second time that day.

This is definitely a record for him.

"FU- MINHO GET OFF." He pushed him off, not bothering to monitor his strength.

Minho now lay next to him, facing the ceiling and giggling. The audacity!

"You're pretty strong." He laughed, as Jisung got up embarrassed. He ignored him and left the room while brushing back his hair with a particular vigour that screamed nervousness.

Minho was now left to himself. He was seeing a new side to Jisung and he liked it. It was different from the cold, sassy appearance he usually had. More like what he was with his friends, like with Felix and Chan.

And Minho hadn't felt this much at peace since his brother died. Jisung was like a mini walking miracle.

Heh, okay HUGE apology for the fact I've basically just disappeared for like..a month? It was pretty busy and some drama happened,  blah blah blah yeah that's irrelevant.

I will be focusing a lot more on my work now, that is, if I ever stop procrastinating...(.....never)

OH- AND I've almost got 1k reads!!!?!?!

Tysm tysm tysm tysm tysm tysm tysm tysm
TYSM❤️❤️❤️

Also I wanted to ask is it weird that I physically write all this down in a notebook, then when I have time, I copy and type it all out on here.👽

Okay I'll stop, have an amazing day/morning/evening/afternoon/night and don't forget to hydrate yourself! Don't be like me who forgets to drink then gets told off by my coach when I get dizzy while running :D okayyyyyyyy love youuuu