(9)

That evening, Jisung was, only to put it simply.

Exhausted.

Although he had trained himself to have more stamina physically than most people, this week had completely drained him. Not to mention the constant late nights and endless days filled with nonstop socialising. People were not Jisungs thing. And the events of the past few days had also caused effects.

Meeting Minho, finding that girl, Felix and Changbin. And now Chan, Jeongin and Seungjin...no, Seungmin. His social battery was down to zero and so was his patience.

Felix had spent the rest of the day talking and messaging Changbin. Jeongin and Seungmin had talked with Chan nonstop while Jisung cleaned up the cafe. He didn't actually mind because he enjoyed it. But the fact they didn't think of him doing the work alone made him mad.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

He was now back at home, sulking.

Felix came bouncing out of a room, "Changbin Hyung wants to meet up."

Jisung smiled sarcastically, "really? how nice." Felix's smile only got brighter. He jumped on his friend for hugs and he got them. "Sorry I wasn't thinking today, I noticed you did most of the work.." Jisung cuddled him back, "it's okay Lix."

The two boys had been like family for as long as they could remember. The only problem was that Jisung had been hiding his secret from Felix for all these years. He sighed quietly. "I'm so lucky to have you as my friend," he whispered. Felix only snuggled closer. "I'm lucky too."

(🥺 Jilix is so cute)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Changbin put down his phone after he had received a goodnight message from Felix.

"You finally taking a break?" Minho rolled his eyes as he attacked a large punching bag with particular vigour.

"Lix is just....indescribable by words. He's a change from my everyday life, he's refreshing." Changing sighed dreamily.

Minho snorted as Hyunjin came walking into the room delicately holding a cup of coffee.

"Ooh our Binnie is so romantic now." He teased, taking a small sip out of the steaming cup. "It's too bad you're in a gang, he's far too innocent to want to be with someone like you."

Changbin just smirked in reply, "This proves you know nothing. He already knows about me...us."

Minho paused his violent attacking long enough to give a 'oh really' look and to roll his eyes.

"He actually spent 7 minutes and 43.27 seconds telling me how cool it was and how he admired me." Changbin stated proudly, giving a smug look to Hyunjin. Minho cut him off with a dirty look as he started to reply with an answer that was probably going to be rude.

"We're going to the cafe tomorrow." He said loudly, making sure the two boys had heard him. They had, and excitement was already growing rapidly in their eyes. "However, much as I would like to be excited about this too, it's not to see Changbin's precious boyfriend or for Hyunjin's entertainment." Two faces dropped and stared at him with suspicion.
"Or to see Jisung," Hyunjin slyly put in, earning a dry glance from the leader. He continued.

"From our lovely information providers, mostly from Choi San. His sources have found that straykidz had dealings in that place." "That being the cafe." Changbin moodily finished. "What do you mean by dealings?" He asked, his thoughts immediately going to Felix.

"I'm not sure what it meant, but it seems that the owners know each other somehow." Minho frowned as he tried to put the pieces together. Nothing made sense, the sources said that straykidz members were traced the cafe and was...interacting with Jisung and the owner.

Does this mean...Jisung and Felix could be...

Hyunjin patted his back. "Don't overthink things Min, you know the information doesn't always make sense. Just go and ask San again tomorrow and see if they know anything any better."

Minho nodded then pointed to the gym equipment in the corner of the room. "Care to join us and have a work out?" Hyunjin backed up but Minho pinched the almost non-existing muscle on his arm and he screeched. "I'M A HACKER NOT A FIGHTER."

Changbin snorted with laughter and started chasing him in circles around Minho with a dumbbell. "That doesn't mean..you don't have to work out.. you still need to .. defend yourself." He finally caught him and pounced on his back making Hyunjin scream again. "MY COFFEE.........YOU MONSTER"

"I bet you can't even pick this up." Changbin teased him with the dumbbell as Hyunjin tried to shield his coffee glaring at him. "I can, I just cannot be bothered to."

"Because you're too weak."

"At least I have a higher IQ than you."

"Lies! You're living on half a braincell!"

"You must have the other half then!"

The the two boys ran around the area in complete chaos as Minho stood in the middle with his arms crossed in the posture of an annoyed dad.

"When you two are done fooling around, Changbin please finish your workout and Hyunjin get enough sleep to rest that half a braincell of yours. Sad as it is, we still need your brains. I'll visit San tomorrow night." He sighed and left the two gang members alone as he made his way up to his bedroom. He heard them continue to fight as he tramped up the endless stairs.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Water cascaded down his shoulders in the shower. To tell the truth, Minho felt a little annoyed that Jisung was mixed up with all the straykidz stuff. In this case, he might not be as innocent as he thought in the first place.

"Oh well, I'll just have to find more out." Minho smirked to himself before letting the lukewarm water rain down on his face.

I'm sorry but I just absolutely love warm to cold showers😂 🤡

Try and guess what will happen next!
Pls comment and vote❤️

I'd also like to add that I'm unpublishing 'First Impression' and amending it until I've completed this story. I want to concentrate on this and my other new one which I would like to tell you is called 'Remember You' and I have just published the beginning! I'll probably wait a bit though before continuing with it because i'll want to finish this story first.

I'm sorry for writing so much lol

I hope you can look forward to this and ily have a good day okay byyee❤️❤️