(35)

Jisung walked into the living room, not even bothering to check what he looked like. He met three expectant faces, filled with suspicion.

"What?" He ran a hand through his already tousled hair.

Changbin sighed and sat back. "Nothing."

Felix also sat back and started playing with Changbin's rings on his hand. Jisung looked at Hyunjin for an explanation but he only winked back.

"Nice earrings Jisung." He added.

"I agree." Minho came in before Jisung could reply. He caught Jisung's eye but looked away immediately and ignored him.

Felix suddenly got up. "They look good on you. Are they Minho's?"

Changbin appeared next to Felix and leaned on his shoulder. "Min bought them last week." He commented, his eyes glancing to the mentioned person.

Jisung made a face at Felix before collapsing on the sofa next to Hyunjin, who peered at his face and smirked as he noticed Jisung's slightly swollen lips and flushed cheeks. In return Jisung mouthed 'shut up' which only made Hyunjin smirk even more.

He gave a thumbs up and cast a look at Minho, deciding whether to say something or not. He decided against it and started fanning Jisung's face with a pillow instead.

"Hey min." He whispered as Minho sat next to him, wearing a fake smile. "Your ears are red."

"And how does that concern you?" Minho stared at him, still using the fake smile.

"It doesn't." Hyunjin whispered back. "But Jisung's lips..." he trailed off as Minho's smile dropped and he leaned forward to examine Jisung who was sitting on the other side of Hyunjin.

He smirked slowly and sat back again, making himself comfortable. "That's fine." He said in a pleased voice.
Hyunjin raised an eyebrow but decided to keep quiet.

Felix was trying to do a pull-up on Changbin's arm, but his legs kept touching the floor and his face was going red from the effort. "Jisung are you more fit than Lix?" Changbin got a punch as he said it and he patted Felix on the head. (a/n if he can reach lol)

"More fit than Lix?" Jisung smiled smugly. "Of course."

"Show us."

Jisung shrugged and slipped off his seat, kneeling on the carpet.
He started doing push-ups with one hand.

"Lix." He said between push-ups. "Why don't you try."

He glanced sideways to his friend and then Minho who was observing with an amused air.

"What the hell Sung, I can't even do a normal one." Felix collapsed on the floor after barely attempting a normal push-up.

Hyunjin also looked on with no intention of joining in on the mini workout. "How often do you go to the gym?" He asked Jisung.

Jisung shrugged again. 'Every day.'
"Sometimes. Not all the time, it's good to keep fit though...unlike...ahem...Lix."

A streak of blonde hair and Felix landed on Jisung mid push-up. He fell to the carpet with a yell and Hyunjin burst out laughing.

Changbin came in with a mountain of snacks in his arms. "Hey anyone want anything?"

Felix spied him and immediately jumped up, grabbing half of the snacks from Changbin, then he decided to run off. Jisung took this time to escape and get some water.

He scrambled off the floor and went to the kitchen. Minho decided to follow him for no apparent reason.

Jisung filled up his glass, ignoring Minho's stare.

"You're pretty strong." Minho said, blocking the way back to the living room.

"Yeah." Jisung tried to move pass.

"Okay but before you go back, cover that up." Minho pointed to something on Jisung's neck and smiled sweetly.

Jisung rushed to the nearest mirror, which happened to be the microwave, but as he frantically searched for something on his neck, he only found his smooth pale skin. He turned back and saw Minho leaning on the wall with crossed arms and a smug expression.

"Must have been my imagination." He said as Jisung tried to move pass again. "But it doesn't have to be..."

Jisung, who was restraining himself from launching his fist at his face, forced himself to be calm and he pushed past Minho, determined to get away.

"Jisung..." Minho tilted his head slightly as if he was going to say something, but he changed his mind and gave a small smile instead.

Jisung could only guess what he was going to say...but...he couldn't.

• • • • • • • • •

Minho joined Hyunjin again on the sofa, a small smile still hovering on his face.

Jisung had looked adorable just then, and he almost said something he shouldn't have. Something which he refused to admit.

"Aw, keep narrating in your head Minmin, I'm enjoying it."

Voice was dripping with sarcasm and it sighed sulkily.

Minho mentally gave it several punches before burning it at the stake.

"Hey hey hey, that's not very nice. I wish I could punch you too darling. But I just have to annoy you instead. La la la la la la la la la, oh yeah and stop calling me 'it'. La la la la la la la."

Minho bit his lip and whispered loud enough so Hyunjin could hear.

"Doesn't he look adorable..."

Jisung appeared, his face natural, blank and expressionless, just like it always did before Minho made him flustered.

"I wouldn't call him adorable." Hyunjin said, studying his face which said 'if looks could kill'.

"Um...maybe cute?...ooh I know! He looks like that squirrel animal that's called...quokka. You know those happy quokka?" Hyunjin frowned. "Except he's not happy."

Jisung heard him. "What?"

Hyunjin opened his mouth but Felix cut in. "Jisung come over here!"

Minho took the opportunity to shoot a warning look at Hyunjin. "You say anything more I dare you." He hissed.

His friend only smirked and closed his mouth, instead, sending suggesting, flirtatious glances towards Jisung to annoy Minho as much as possible.