(34)

The air in the room felt warm...extremely warm.

Very hot...

Minho bit on Jisung's lips making him open them in surprise, then his tongue slid in making Jisung's stomach do a backflip.

His innocence-

They fought and Jisung won, his body guiding him as he kissed Minho fiercely, gaining more and more confidence as he let go of himself completely. He pressed his hands against Minho's body and felt hard muscle.

Right now in this moment, he was in control and he liked it. Minho just smirked into him and let him have his way.

It was just them...clouding each others thoughts. Jisung felt a deep itch that started creeping upon him and he snapped back to reality. He broke the kiss and stared into Minho's eyes which were misty with lust.

The red lights were making his eyes ache and he pushed away from Minho, shocked at himself and his behaviour.

'What have I done.'

They were both breathless and Jisung swivelled around, kneeling on the floor, taking deep breaths of air.

The world was turning hazy and his sight was the blurred red lights, penetrating his eyes.

He concentrated, blocking out his surroundings to focus, even Minho's worried voice in the background.

Slowly, the pounding in his head lessened and his eyes cleared.

Minho was safe, for now.

..........

Minho was gazing down at Jisung with hurt eyes. "Jisung what happened?" He asked. "Was it me?"

Jisung ignored him, he was completely unaware of him talking.

"Jisung..."

The boy flinched and looked up. His eyes were hard and blank, an empty void, just like they'd been when they'd first met at the cafe.

He stood up quickly. "Sorry, it wasn't you."

He then turned to open the door and leave but Minho took his uninjured hand.

"If it wasn't me. Are you okay?"

He looked confused and Jisung felt somewhere a twinge of guilt, but it faded quickly and he took back his hand gently. "I'm fine, I just get...sudden headaches."

He stalked out the room with the thought at the back of his mind, laughing at him...taunting him.

'Kill Minho.'

Minho watched as he left without another word. He tried to think of what had happened but only found his cheeks heating. It had been very intense...he imagined Jisung's flushed cheeks, messy hair and lips against his own. He shook his head and left the room, switching off the lights and closing the door gently.

That boy was filling his head 24/7, not that he minded. But it could be a setback to his concentration.

Not even mentioning the day for getting revenge was near. That assassin was dead meat to him and his gang, especially if he kept his mouth shut. If the plan went well, then his brother and ex-members of the gang would be avenged.