(2)

"Changbin can't take too much sugar, he throws up" he said, chewing lightly on the straw of his drink. His eyes flickered up to Jisung, who gulped as he watched him.

Changbin got flustered.
"No I don't...I mean I don't usually yeah I can drink it, I can't have too much sugar but this time doesn't matter does it, your drink is amazing and the way you look..."
He faltered at the end as he glanced nervously into Felix's face which had a concerned look.
"Did I actually add too much sugar??" He said awkwardly, avoiding Changbin's eyes.

"No you didn't!!" Changbin almost shouted, causing almost everyone to turn around and stare at them with questioning looks.

Jisung grabbed Felix's arm, "I'm sorry, we should go and clear up, should we change your drink?"
He felt Minho's eyes on him and it made him nervous.

Changbin cast a frantic look to Felix who just simply said, "It's okay" with a bright smile, while looking directly into his eyes.
He stood up. "There's no need to change the drink, but we have to go now."
He then glared at his friend whose mouth was twitching.

He dragged him out of the cafe leaving a confused Felix and a nervous Jisung.

"Sung, did you see how he still said he liked my drink, even though he couldn't take it...He's adorable!"

Felix grabbed the frappe that was left on the table, and started giggling as he went back to the till.

"Oh my gosh Felix, that was so embarrassing." Jisung whispered with an agonised look at the cafe door where the two boys had left.

Changbin POV

I dragged Minho out before I embarrassed myself even further.
"Why did you say that?" I burst out as I watched my friend break down with laughter.
'What a pig'

"Honestly the look on your face...was priceless." Minho managed to wheeze before sinking to the ground with another chaotic burst of laughter.
"Hyunjin is so gonna hear about this." He said, pulling out his phone and dialling a number.

I immediately launched myself forward to grab the phone and to end the call.
"Hyunjin will not know about this." I said witheringly. "Or he's also gonna know about how you were staring at that other boy the entire time."

He sobered up instantly, and leaping up, he caught me in a headlock, dragging me to the ground. "The entire time? Huh?"
"Get off me!" I yelled as I tripped on the floor making the both of us to end up on the ground.

3rd Person POV

Three boys sat in a small room.
Minho, Changbin and their friend, Hyunjin.
Hyunjin had silky black hair that constantly fell into his face making him brush it out of the way all the time. His perfectly plump lips and cute sparkling eyes, always attracted the attention of many people even just by walking outside.
He leaned forward, his hair falling into his face for the hundredth time that day.

"Changbin admit it."

"Admit what."

"Admit that you fell in love at first sight."

"Oh shut it." Changbin grumbled. "Nothing is ever that romantic, it's more like I just find him cute, even though he almost killed me."

"What? What by being too sweet?" Hyunjin smirked as he said this in a silly voice, then he rested his hand on his chin, changing his target.
"What about you Min?" He looked at the silent boy who was sorting out a pile of papers.
Floor plans for some buildings if you were interested.

"What about me." He said absently, turning over a paper to inspect the back.

"I mean what Changbin said about you totally crushing on the other boy that was serving you." Hyunjin leaned closer to try and tickle his neck.
"Twenty minutes at one hundred and eighty degrees." Said Minho simply.

"Ooh I'm so scared of.....OUcH."
Hyunjin earned a punch in the stomach as he said that.
"Stop it." Minho sighed and shoved the papers out of the way, then he sat on the sofa staring moodily into the grey wall.

"You can't punch me, you'll waste your energy for tonight." His friend said in a hurt voice.
Changbin landed on the sofa beside Minho.
"Can we go back to that cafe?" He asked randomly as he got pushed off onto the carpet.
"We'll see." Minho replied.

'Damn, I really live with a bunch of children'

.

.

.

Ooh look, I couldn't wait so I'm updating this early hehe <3