(15)

Panic. A sudden uncontrollable fear or anxiety, often causing wildly unthinking behaviour.

That is what Jisung first experienced when he suddenly woke up. He glanced frantically around without moving his head, and finally he saw a large black and white clock on the wall. 6:23 am. Why did he wake up so early!?

Last night he was too tired to measure the awkwardness of the situation, now here he was. Something was poking into his shoulder so he slowly shifted around to see what it was.

A head. To be more specific, Minho's head. Jisung's face burned with embarrassment as he erased his previous thoughts from a moment before.

Soft black hair fell messily over Minho's face after the night sleep and Jisung reached out a naughty hand to smooth it down. It was soft like he thought and he continued to stroke it, he wondered if anything awkward had happened last night that he couldn't remember.

During these thoughts, Jisung didn't realise was that Minho had been awake longer than he had.

He had woken up with his head buried in Jisungs shoulder. So Jisung wasn't the only one to panic that morning, he lay in shock with shut eyes until he felt Jisung stir. Still squeezing his eyes shut, he tried to look as if he was sleeping, but when Jisung had stroked his hair he immediately tensed up and his breathing sped up.

Minho then suppressed a smirk before opening his eyes and they locked with Jisungs.

The boy froze as he stared into Minho's dark eyes, his hand also stopped in midair as he was touching his hair. 'I'm being such a weirdo right now.'

Trying to play it off, he blurted, "Oh good morning." He went pale as he realised his hand was on Minho's head and he snatched it away.

Minho let out a soft smile. "Good morning." He returned. Jisung broke the eye contact first and then quickly turned to the other side of the bed. "I'm sorry."

Minho chuckled before raising himself to a sitting positon. "I've been awake for a while," he mentioned casually, "I can't lie though, I did the same to you last night."

"Did what?!" Jisung squeaked.

Laughing, Minho sprang up and placed a hand of the other side of Jisung on the bed. He was now partially towering over Jisung with his famous smirk. "This." He whispered, and he slowly stroked Jisungs hair with his free hand.

Of course Jisung was thinking the worse, now he refused to look at Minho. It was also like he himself had changed over night. 'I'm not the Jisung I know.' He thought as he cringed under Minho's touch. Minho sat back normally and sensed the change in mood. "How did you end up in this area?" He asked suddenly. Jisung slowly pushed himself up and looked down. "I..."

'was killing some people and some other people caught me because I'm an wanted assassin, blah blah blah then you saved me.'

"I went out for a walk in the night, it's silly of me because it's dangerous but I like the dark. I didn't realise how far I'd walked until these people came out of nowhere and tried to kidnap me. They dragged me for ages until the leader tripped up in that really dark place and I tried to escape." He glanced up to Minho whose expression was unreadable. "When you appeared I thought it was them... You, saved me." He confessed.

Minho looked at him and saw the trauma and confusion still hidden in his eyes.

"Okay." He said in what he hoped was an understanding voice. He wasn't very good at being empathetic because he didn't really care any of the time, but he cared for his friends and also...

He hopped out of bed, and only then did Jisung realise. Minho was topless.

Great.

I just want to warn and apologise to everyone about the huge amount of Minsung you'll be getting in the next five chapters or so. I want to get on with the storyline but I got carried away.  Heheh