(8)

As tired as he was, Jisung could have sworn that the mother winked at him as she left. He was filling in some personal details and information with the young receptionist and she walked past them. That's when he saw it.

That mother and daughter were not normal, Jisung could feel it. They had basically seen everything he had done...and he was even standing in the middle of a police station but they still remained quiet. It was a bizarre situation.

He puzzled over this matter for a while as Felix was saying goodbye to Officer Seo who was giving smug glances towards the two friends for some weird reason.

"Alright, thanks and bye" Felix said in his deep voice, but that quickly turned into the bouncy tune Jisung recognised more.

"Felix calm down, we're late for work today.."

"Oh dang..." "We are indeed"

(Can I just take a moment to say that I love Felix irl so much? I keep realising it then smiling like an obsessed idiot😕)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"JISUNG" Felix burst through the staff door where his friend had missed breakfast, and was peacefully enjoying his much anticipated lunch.

Not so peaceful anymore.

Felix sighed. "Never mind, I just forgot what I was gonna say." He sat down with a pout to check his phone. Jisung shuddered and went back to his sandwich...there was an annoying piece of bacon hanging out, some mayonnaise too.

"JISUNG"

"OH FOR CHEESECAKES SAKE WHAT IS IT?" The sandwich went into its wrapper on his lap.

"I FORGOT TO CHECK MY PHONE AND BIN ACTUALLY REPLIED TO ME LAST NIGHT" Felix dramatically jumped on Jisung making the sandwich fall to floor. "...."

"...."

"......."

"...sorry"

"Bin??" Jisung ignored the apology and swallowed the food in his mouth. He looked down at what was left of his sandwich. Oh well, he'll have to eat later now. "That's Changbin isn't it"

"Yes........ ...... I got some snacks in my bag.."

"Okay I'll take them all."

Felix ran his hand through his extremely fluffy blonde hair and took a deep breath. "Look what he said." He held up his phone.

Jisung sadly tore his eyes away from the depressing remains of his food on the floor and squinted at the screen.

Changbin Hyung❣️

Yesterday

Heyy it's Felix😊

Hello!

Today

*hyperventilates*
I'M SO SORE Y I DIDNT RELMY 
I HAV A CRAZY MONFING

(Read just now)

Jisung raised his eyebrows, "seriously, hyperventilating in text? That's next level genz shi—itake mushroom stuff."

"Hush Jisung you're only one day older, not born in a different century. But HE acTually Texted Me BACK?! SUNG?!"