(32)

He couldn't kiss back but he couldn't push Minho away. It was only when Minho released his hand and sat back with a devilish smile that Jisung pulled his arm away that had somehow slipped over Minhos shoulder.

"Jisung I really prefer it when you look at me like you want to punch me." Minho relaxed into his seat lazily. "You're scaring me."

"How am I looking at you then." Jisung held back the actual urge to punch him. He just got kissed and then asked that?!

"You look like you actually enjoyed that."

Jisung bit back a bitter remark and snorted. "Maybe I did. But you've given me more ptsd then getting kidnapped." He snapped and shifted away from Minho on the other side of the sofa.

Minho also moved closer to him. "I'll take that as a compliment." He laughed.

Inside he wasn't laughing though. He had just kissed Jisung on impulse and enjoyed it!

'Minho darling, if this isn't love then I don't know what is.' The voice sounded smug.

Minho ignored it and looked up at Jisung. "Wanna go for round two?"

Jisung shrank back with a horrified face and was about to retort something 18+ before seeing Hyunjin standing in the doorway with a mouth shaped like a donut.

"I don't believe it." He whispered. My ship is sailing!

Jisung jumped up and cupped a hand over his mouth. "Nothing has happened but I swear if you even breath a word to Changbin or Felix..."

Hyunjin bit his hand and Jisung scowled at him.

"I won't say anything." Hyunjin smiled pointedly and Jisung cursed as Felix and Changbin came down the stairs.

Jisung gave Hyunjin one last look before turning round.

Minho was sitting elegantly on the sofa with an amused expression instead of lounging across it lazily with a smirk. Jisung felt the need to smother his face but he resisted.

The boys crowded into the living room, talking and laughing, although Felix was more quiet than usual, he was close to Changbin's side as they sat down. Jisung scanned them but didn't notice anything suspicious. Instead, Felix turned to him, his eyes sparkling.

"This place is really nice, I'm surprised you didn't tell me about it."

Jisung shrugged. "Not much really."

Changbin made a disappointed sound. "I'm surprised that Minho even let you in his room, didn't you see the others though?"

Minho rolled his eyes. "Why are you so excited about a house, it's a normal house!"

(a/n because I need something to write about!)

Felix spied the bag with the clothes in it and poked Jisung. "Have you given the clothes back?"

"Oh I-..."

Minho interrupted. "I don't need them back, I already told Jisung to keep them."

Hyunjin peered inside the bag. "Really? I thought that was your favourite jumper. You even told me to die if I ever wore your clothes."

Minho flicked his head and he dramatically collapsed on the sofa.

"That's a different jumper." He said bluntly.

Hyunjin rolled his eyes and sat up. "Anyway, if he's only been in your room does that mean he never saw the computer room?"

Minho looked at Jisung. "Do you want to see it properly?"

Felix pushed his friend forward. "It's really cool, just go."

Minho sprang up with a smile and an evil expression in his eyes. Jisung sighed and felt the all too familiar feeling of being grabbed by the wrist and dragged away. Hyunjin gave a little thumbs up right before he was pulled up the stairs. He made a face in return and signed for Hyunjin to keep his mouth shut.

'Here we go again.'