Chapter fifty one✨

•••••Am not that guy•••••

   Zara watched them enviously and scoffed inwardly. She shook her head and took her leave quietly.

    Meanwhile, Marco and Gwen stayed glued to each other as their lips were still entwined. Gwen brushed him off abruptly and turned away.

"Am sorry," he apologized and glanced at the door, glad that Zara had left in anger.

"I.... I've got something to do!" Gwen stammered and exited the room.

   After jamming the door behind her, she leaned on it and palmed her face abashingly. "This is so embarrassing....." Bawling, she stomped her feet.

"Are you... Okay?"

    She whipped her head to look at the curious teenager in front of her and instinctively feigned a broad smile. "Allie!"

    The little girl rolled her eyes at her pretense and shook her head curtly. "Just a second ago you were sulking, now you want to pretend?"

    Gwen was disorientated, gawking at her.

  Allie narrowed her eyes at her suspiciously. "I thought we were close." She smiled mischievously afterwards. "So tell me, did my uncle kiss you?!"

"What?" Gwen was taken aback.

"Why? Do we keep secrets now? From what I see you're blushing right now....." Allie accused, flicking her brows at surprised Gwen.

"Why don't you act your age?" Gwen asked tiredly.

    Allie shrugged nonchalantly. "My age is boring. From what I heard earlier, my uncle fired you and treated you bad and now you're just going to let him kiss you easily-- like don't you wanna be different from his flings?! So are you going to open up or I should just go like I didn't notice anything when I can actually help you get back at him?" She flicked her right brow again with another mischievous grin, dancing on one foot to the other.

    Gwen sighed, "fine. What's your plan-- mastermind!" She teased and Allie gestured her to come closer. She whispered something into her ear and Gwen burst out laughing-- "no way!"

"There's way....." She drawled.

    Gwen chuckled. "Fine. I'll give it a try. Deal?" She stuck out her open palm in front of Allie.

    The latter proudly took it with a shoulder held high. "Deal. For 3days." They shook hands.
                          🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹
   Gwen quietly sneaked into Marco's bedroom, tiptoeing so she would not make a noise.

   As the bathroom door swung open, distracting her, she stumbled to the floor and yelped, quickly covering her mouth to subdue the pain in her butt.

"Are you okay?" Marco walked over to her.

    Still grunting in pain, she lowered her head abashingly and shut her eyes so she would not be tempted to examine his wet sexy abs. "Yes. I was coming to check on you when I figured you weren't on the bed--" she raised her head to him-- "then I decided to leave and you scared me." What a lie!

    Marco stifled his laugh and stretched his right hand towards her. "You must have been up to something asides checking up on me," he accused her wittily.

     Gwen rolled her eyes at his accusation. "Thanks but I can get up by myself," she refused and stood up carefully, stylishly rubbing her butt so Marco would not notice. "Am gonna... Go! To where I sleep," announcing, she turned to the direction of the door.

"I thought we were cool," Marco said confusedly.

"What?.... Right-- you were sick so I just attended to you nothing more." She went out.