Chapter ten✨

<Jaja this chapter is dedicated mainly to you😘.... Thank you for your support all the way. You're such a friend..... Enjoy readers!!💕>

   ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

         •••••His Personal maid•••••

     Gwen tried to walk pass him but to her surprise he caught her left wrist firmly before she could succeed and a triumphant smile curved her lips.

     She rolled her eyes stylishly and took a step backwards to meet his seductive gaze, concealing her smile.

    They both looked into each others eyes for a long time without saying a word.

     Gwen could feel his folded hand over her wrist release slowly, and not for long, he gently intertwine his fingers with hers but she was static.

     She did the same too, intertwining her fingers with his tightly, after some seconds of delay. She didn't want to let go... And she will never.....

     Now her smile broadened, and was visible to him.

     She felt something very cold being sprinkled on her face. Similar to ice and she jerked up instantly in a sitting position, using her duvet to wipe her face.

"Gwen!! Damn, you're still in bed?" Mel's voice echoed in her head and she looked up to see her friend's amazed look.

     She rubbed her eyes and looked at her again.

"Mel!! Did you really have to?!... I was- ooh!" Gwen exclaimed grumpily with pouted lips.

     Mel raised her brows and scoffed.
"Seriously Gwen? You should be thanking me.... Do you know what time it is?" She pointed to the wall clock in the room and Gwen's eyes followed her hand.

     She widened her eyes in shock and clasped a hand over her mouth. She hastily jumped off the bed, pulling her pajamas up and running straight into the bathroom without her slippers on.
                   ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
     His alarm clock made a very loud noise as he stretched a hand and silenced it.

     He stood up from his bed and yawned, pulling his white ribbed sweater over his head. He roughened his hair laggardly walking out of his room with long strides.

"You met me today", Allie stated, while she was eating breakfast without looking at Marco's direction.

     A smile curved his lips. "Actually am going to the gym today." He said and sat on a dining chair, adjacent her.

"I thought so!" She grinned and sipped her canned juice with her straw.

"Allie you have to be quick. I need to be at the office today!" Thea said aloud, walking out of the kitchen.

     She smiled on seeing Marco. "There you are!" She exclaimed in relief.

     Marco shook his head, clearly understanding her. "No Thea. It's my day off!" He emphasized on the 'off' word and she gave up trying to convince him.

"Whatever!" She rolled her eyes and Allie burst into a hysterical laughter.

"I can go for today", she offered jokingly and Marco and Thea gave her a 'seriously' look, making her laugh more.

"School is where you belong honey". Her mother kissed her forehead passionately. "By the way, Gwen's starting today right?" She asked, turning to look at Marco.

"Yes. She is", he replied with a nod.

"Gwen?... Who is she?" Allie asked obliviously, expecting a straight answer from either her mother or her uncle.