Chapter two✨

•••••Just a one night stand•••••

     Gwen came out of her room all dressed up and so did Mel and their eyes bumped into one another as they both walked into the sitting room and sank into the sofa at the same time, still holding their gaze.

"Mel, do I really have to wear this?" Gwen finally asked, looking down at her outfit. She was putting on a short pitch colored gown over her knees that clung to her body, exposing her beautiful female curves.

"Remember I told you that I've already talked to her about you," Mel replied, causing Gwen to heave a sigh.

"Either ways am still a little nervous," she confessed.

"You don't have to be. Ma'am Thea is a very nice person, I can assure you, but your problem working there is going to be her over demanding teenager of a daughter. She's so rude and spoilt!"

"She's married?"

"No, I can't say. I read just little about them from the internet."

"Them?" Gwen raised her brows, wondering how much in number they were.

"I didn't mention. She has a junior brother who is super hot and super sexy! Never met him before but my colleagues at work said he just got back from overseas. I can't wait to look at his handsome face. He's a star you know," Mel shrieked excitedly in anticipation.

"Mtchew" Gwen hissed nonchalantly.

"Sigh all you want Gwen... later you'll be drooling when you set your eyes on him," she eyed her and suddenly a smile curved her lips again. "He's so cute!"

"Lucky him. I hope he looks your way!" She stood up and Mel followed behind her, grabbing her hand bag.
                        ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
     Marco stared down continuously at the huge scar on his left rib through the mirror while he was shirtless, exposing his abs.

     Someone knocked and entered into his room and he turned to see who it was.

"Sir Marco your sister asked me to give you the company documents you asked for."

"Drop it," he simply said and turned back to the mirror in front of him.

     She gently tossed it on the glass table below his king sized bed.

      Marco unexpectedly met the maid's gaze through the mirror and he turned surprisingly to still see her standing there. For real! and gazing at him!!

"Is there anything else?" He gave her a questioning look.

     She opened her mouth forming an 'O' shape, "sorry," she quickly excused herself out of his room.

     Some minutes later Marco went downstairs after freshening up only to find his sister and niece focused on the television.

     Thea turned to his direction. "Marco, where are you going?"

"I promised Kalil I would have a drink with him," he answered, buttoning his navy blue shirt, but the first five buttons were apart, flaunting a generous view of his broad chest.

"How did he get to know you're back?"

"I spoke to him today."

"Why don't he just come around? Marco you just got back few days ago," she whined.

     A lipped up smile curved his full masculine lips and he mutters, "sorry..."

     Allie stood up and went over to him. "You promised me your time before you resume work," she made a sad face and he bent, pulling her closer to him.