Chapter twenty four✨

<Actually guys i hope you all are not so mad at me. The thing is I tried so hard updating these chapter a day after releasing the previous chapter but I realized it was too short and could be annoying to you people when scrolling down, so why not take my time and give you all the best?😊

Well, I also hope we are moving forward...... And of course we are!

I was taken aback when I saw the number of reads and votes on TBE and i must confess, its terrific.... Swears I can't control my enthusiasm. Thanks you guys, so much for the countless reads, they mean the World💙  

Enjoy......✨>

       ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

                •••••Cupid vide•••••

     Gwen stiffened as a sudden bolt of electricity surge through her, with both of her eyes wide open. She tried to pull away but halted, for this one kiss was different from the first time. This one kiss was free from sternness and force. It was passion filled.

     Marco caressed her lips slowly with tender brushes of his and Gwen shut her eyes helplessly, for she didn't know how to respond. She just savored the feeling of having his soft lips on hers. She stretched her legs and stood on her toe, about to retaliate when Marco parted his lips from hers unexpectedly, causing her to fling her eyes back open, wishing the moment could have lasted forever.

     They both absorbed themselves in a stare down and Gwen gulped something in her mouth. She could still taste his lips on hers.

"Uhm....." Marco glanced at his wristwatch. "It's getting really late, and your house is pretty far from here. I'll just call Jake to come and take you home. Sorry for keeping you up to this time," he said, trying to avoid her displeased gaze on his face. "I hope you don't mind."

    Gwen removed her eyes from his face and nodded, trying to hide her embarrassment.

    He nodded too--

"Thank God I found you both!" Allie exclaimed in relief, out of nowhere.

    They both looked at her panting heavily.

"I thought am lost. Thank you Gwen for agreeing to come with us.... Your presence really did a lot!" She wrapped her hands around Gwen's waist happily with a mischievous grin. She winked at Gwen stylishly and mouthed, "thank you very much!"

    Gwen found herself blurt out a giggle and covered her mouth. At that minute, she knew Allie definitely saw them kiss. She blushed.
                       ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
     Gwen was standing at the park laggardly and felt her phone vibrate inside her pocket. She brought it out and read the text from Mel:

Where are you Gwen? I've been waiting the whole evening for you. And please call me when you receive these message. Am sick worried!

     Gwen sighed and stuck the phone back in her pocket.

    A car halted roughly as it's tires made a loud screeching noise. Gwen flinched from her standing position and exhaled in relief when the glass window was whined down to reveal Jake's smiling face.

"Jake!" She whined, "you scared me!!"

"Sorry about that," he said apologetically, still smiling. He gestured her to hop into the car and she did, still breathing hard. "So.... What are you doing here?"

"It's Allie's birthday," she answered casually.

"Everyone in the mansion knows that. You followed them here?" He asked again as he started the car.