Chapter thirteen✨

•••••Long lost love•••••

[Marco's POV]~~
"I love you very much." She whispered to my ears as she captured my lips with hers passionately amidst the ginourmous crowd of media men taking photos of us and throwing different kinds of unending questions at us like:
"Marco Gerald? Is Zara Packard, finally the woman of your dreams?"....

"Are you both going to get married?..."

"Rumors are going on about you both being engaged... Is that true?..."

"Are you planing on starring in a movie with her next time?.."

"Is Zara Packard, the movie star finally the woman you want to spend forever with?....."
     Too many questions.

     I kissed her tenderly like my life depended on it, and wrapped my arms around her waist in a possessive way as my lips continued to devour hers, asking for passage.

"Thank you Marco for telling the world how much you love me." Zara said to me out of breath from our last passionate kiss, as she smiled up at me sexily.

"You're my addiction." I stated as my breathing fanned her temple, making her jolt with a tingling of sensation. I sincerely meant that.

     She stretched and kissed me again, more fervently this time as I groaned with pleasure.
                   ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
     I sat in my office while I kept recalling my exciting and precious relationship going on between me and one of the most beautiful female actress in the movie industry I've ever been attracted to.

     I would have chosen any other star but I chose her.. And now i was addicted to her for she seemed like a drug to me. I stroke my chin dreamily and slumped my head on my chair's headrest.

"What are you doing to me Zara Packard?!" I mumbled to myself in ecstasy.

     I could not wait to tell her how much i loved her. Though i already did but i wanted to say it to her over and over again, till the end of the world....

     My enthusiastic expression faded from my face, the minute I thought about my traveling out of the country very soon. I could not stand to be away from her for a whole full day not to talk of five good years.... Though it was mandatory that I leave.

"I think I should let her know early.." I soliloquized to myself and stood up, tossing my suit jacket over my right shoulder. I went out of the office.
                      ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
     I entered into Zara's luxurious apartment with joy of  'i cant wait to see her' and searched for her with my eyes but she was nowhere to be found. I also searched in every corners of the spacious house but still no show. Then finally, I made for the stairs and on getting closer to her room, I heard moans of pleasure, coming from it.

"Don't stop..... Please....." The moaning became intense and I went more closer, eager to know whose voice it was and i recognized that beautiful voice so well, of course I knew that voice. It was none other than Zara herself.

     I closed my eyes prayerfully, hoping it not to be what was going through my mind. I shakingly stretched a hand and placed it on the doorknob. I swallowed and summoned a lot of courage, flinging my eyes back open as I gritted my teeth, waiting for the worst encounter of my love life.

     I walked in steadily and froze in complete shock on seeing Zara Packard in the comfort of another man's hands while he pleasured her and she was stark naked!! Hell!!!!!! I could not process words at that time to speak because as it was, I was traumatized. For fuck sake!... This was not just another man..... It was my stupid, half, Godforsaken brother!! Handsome....