Chapter fourteen✨

Hey guys I forgot to say something before. When reading this chapter, make sure to hold popcorn... Hehe!!🤣🤣
Don't blame me oo, just too excited to write this chap, that's all....
E💖N💖J💖O💖Y°
          ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

            •••••Authentic flirt•••••

"It's tonight. Am taking Gwen with me." Marco said to his sister who stared at him speechlessly.

"Tonight?" She found her voice.

"Yea... Bianca will give you something for me when you get to the office."

"Ow...kay!...." She replied awkwardly and watched her brother closely. He had been acting weird lately and looking pale.
"Marco?" She called out his name while his eyes were closed like he had fallen into a deep slumber.

"Hmm?" He hummed, opening his eyes back to look at her face.

    She opened her mouth to say something but then sighed, not knowing if Marco would like to hear it.

"What?" He flicked his eyes at her with a question.

    She gave her word a thought before starting gently. "Marco.... I've been noticing your sluggishness lately and I know everything's not good with you. Don't you wanna talk to me?"

"Am good Thea." He said plainly, closing his eyes back.

"Why do I feel like...." She paused and caught Marco's eyes steadily on her like he was waiting for her statement. "Like we're drifting apart?... You don't talk to me anymore...." Tears were now starting to blur her sight as she blinked them back.

     Marco on seeing his sister in that state, sprang up and rested his jawline on her right shoulder, enveloping her in his arms.
"Thea am good... Believe me..."

"I feel like something's bothering you." She insisted.

"Zara showed up at the office yesterday..." He revealed with a loud sigh. Breathing on her exposed arm not covered by her camis.

"Who's Zara?" She asked in confusion.

"Zara Packard..."

"What the hell was she looking for?!" She raged instantly.

"Guess she wanted us to make up..."

     She looked back at him over her shoulder. "Do you still love that bitch?" She spat, asking him closely.

     Marco got caught up in a spontaneous chuckle. "Cmon!... No, trust me."

"Then why are you down, if she doesn't have any effect on you anymore?" She asked again, lowering her voice. She felt him shrug behind her as she silently waited for his answer.

"I don't know.... I just feel different lately..." He said truthfully.

"That's weird..." She commented with raised brows at his confession.

     He smirked amusingly when he thought of something. "Do you believe Gwen thinks am a sweet bastard and she always has this awkward sensation when she's close to me..." He smiled amusingly as he pictured her funny face when she was talking to herself.

"How did you know that?" She asked, hiding her excitement.

"I caught her soliloquizing to herself... She's such a......" He burst into laughter and stopped, looking for words to describe her. "Damn! That woman is crazy!" He remarked with a broad smile on his lips.

"Now tell me you're not attached to her?" Thea teased him again as always and he stopped moving, or even trying to utter a word to defend himself like he usually does and that got her shocked. "Marco?.." She called out slowly.