Chapter twenty six✨

•••••Mom•••••

   Marco groaned in frustration as he could not find Gwen anywhere in the building. He paused and twitched his lips, thinking of where she might be. Taking a quick glance at his wristwatch, he sighed and tutted inwardly.

    After a while, Marco halted in front of the conference room and was shocked to sight Handsome and Gwen standing at a corner. He began to boil.

"Let me take you out to dinner tonight. Get to know me Gwen Please.........."

    He heard Handsome whisper tenderly to her which made him more furious where he was standing. His eyes drifted to Gwen's face and he could read the affection in her eyes. She was looking back at his brother with so much compassion.

    Marco waited to hear her reply as he gulped something in his throat anxiously, scared of what her response may be.

"Yes--"

"Guinevere!" He called out her name angrily and caught her jerk in fear. Their eyes met instantly. "What the hell--" he cussed in an irritated manner and flung his hands in the air.

"Sir Marco....." She mouthed in fright.

"Yes it's me and what the fuck are you doing with my business partner?"

    Gwen moved away from Handsome and before she could say a word, Marco beat her to it.

"Get out!" He boomed at her and she hastily left the scenario but not without looking into his eyes one more time and they were burning with anger. She had never seen him so mad before.

    Handsome just watched as Marco took few steps towards him.

"I told you not to go anywhere close to her." He reminded Handsome as he clenched his fists at his sides. They were both face to face right now.

   Handsome smirked, "I knew you were kidding," was his nasty reply.

"She's nothing like Zara, Handsome. You'll never get in her pants so quit trying...." Marco mocked in a stern voice.

"You're wrong. I just don't want to have sex with her. Though I do, but it should be referred to as, lovemaking. I want to possess her as mine because am in love with her. You don't deserve a pure woman like that, Marco. Fact."

    Marco's jaw clenched as he continued to glare at Handsome furiously. "Leave," he ordered, dead calm.

    Handsome chuckled, "is that the best you can do?"

"Leave," Marco repeated, now ready to punch him.

    Handsome walked away reluctantly.
                       ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
"I'll drive today Jake. Don't bother," Marco said to the chauffeur who was skeptical at first but thoughtfully handed him the Car keys without any questions. Marco gave him a satisfied smile and turned to look at Gwen, "get in," he said to her in the calmest way he could.

  She did just that, getting into the passengers seat.  

   Marco also entered the car and drove out of the mansion.

   During the ride, Gwen kept avoiding his stares in her face and squirming in her seat continuously. She glanced at him through the corner of her left eye and he caught her.

   He smirked amusingly, tapping the steering wheel lightly. "Gwen...."

"Hmm?" She hummed in reply. She had not realized her name could sound so sweet and welcoming when pronounced.