Chapter sixteen✨

Actually dear readers don't you people think our dear Mel deserves a P.O.V{point of view}.....
° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° °
Well, she needs to do a lot of explanation on what happened the night our Gwen was rescued...😉
Who agrees with me???
Enjoy readers💕>
        :::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

                    •••••Angel•••••

[Mel's POV]~~
     I and Gwen both walked into the school building majestically as all eyes were now focused on us. As usual, being the hottest girl in the senior class, my print skirt was above my knee and my tie hung loosely around my neck with the two first buttons of my uniform shirt flying apart, showing a generous amount of my collar bone.

"Hi..." A female student ran towards us with an excited grin plastered on her face. Jennie was known to be one of the prettiest and famous. Loved by all the teachers.

     I noticed the hostile look she shot at my foster sister and it annoyed me.

     I smiled sarcastically at her. "Hi." I responded back.

"Am throwing a party at my house next week, and you're invited." She announced to me, maintaining her smiling gesture.

"Can I come too?" Gwen as beautiful as she is, mustered the bravest and polite smile she could, just to make Jennie be nice enough to grant her wish.

     But instead, Jennie shot her yet another malicious glare as she eyed her, instantly shutting her up.

     I folded my hands, patiently waiting for her answer to Gwen's request after observing the extremely unpleasant flipping of her eyelids that startled Gwen.

"I brought invitation cards," Jennie smiled again as she diverted her gaze to me for the second time. She dipped her hand in her backpack and brought out a card, handing it to me.

I released my locked hands and accepted it. "Don't you have another invite? We are two, and I possibly can't come to your party without my sister." I told her firmly with raised brows.

     Gwen hit me lightly at my side with her elbow and I winked at her stylishly.

"Uhm.... The thing is...."

    What? Speechless now, huh? Well, you need to be taught some honesty manners, since you've decided to be gravely rude and ill mannered!... Arrrggg!!! I wish I could say these things to her ugly face!

Okay. I think am exaggerating too much. She's not ugly but, I mean, someone with a bad character is said to be ugly regardless of the outermost beauty. Your heart tells who you are! Who agrees with me??

"I only have," she continued, flicking her gaze at Gwen, then mine, continuously, "I have one invite left so I only kept it for you."

     Gwen looked down at her feet in disappointment as her mood saddened.

"Sorry Gwen. Maybe some other time-"

     The shrieking sound of the invitation paper being stripped into two in my hold, made her jolt in shock as she stopped. Dazzled and at the same time, confused of my action.

     I handed one piece to Gwen who surprisingly collected it from me with a tiny gasp.

"Problem solved. See?" I casted Jennie a sarcastic smile again as I watched her gulp something in her throat defeatedly.

"thanks." Gwen muttered to no one in particular with a small smile.

     She smiled back wryly at Gwen and glanced at me before leaving our side.