Save her😢

She kept going in and out of consciousness as she laid on the stretcher being pushed by the people she could hardly recognize or see their faces because her vision was blur and her eyes were getting heavier by every passing second.

      She was bleeding profusely as she was quickly rushed into the surgery ward and they closed the door immediately.

     He stood helpless against the wall with his bloody shirt and tears threatening to fall from his eyes but he fought them back. At that point he sighted a young woman running to him with panting words dropping out of her mouth but the only thing he could hear was the continuous gunshot that hit her. He threw himself into the woman's arms and started sobbing uncontrollably.

     The doctor later came out of the ward and he hastily turned to look at him questionly.

"Is she going to be fine?" He choked with saliva.

"I don't know. She lost a lot of blood". The doctor answered with a drastic sigh.

"I'll pay you anything, just...."

"We're trying our best-"

"I don't need your best!!! Just Save her please!!!!!" He yelled, startling the doctor and the woman beside him.

     The woman stared at the doctor apologetically. "Thank you doctor."

     The doctor nodded and left them.

"Do you think she'll make it?" He asked the woman hopefully in tears.

"Let's just hope she does...." She whispered in faith and hugged him, standing on her feet.

      She patted his back while he wrapped his arms around her waist tightly........

::::::::::::::::::: TORN BETWEEN EMOTIONS💘💔