Chapter Seven✨

•••••Genesis•••••

"Nice to meet you again Gwen." He gave her some sort of satisfaction smile.

"What do you want?! How did you find me?! Why did you bring me here?!" Her shocked expression was quickly replaced with a violent uncontrolled anger.

"One question at a time lady..... Cmon," he didn't seem moved by her attitude, rather he maintained his gentlemanliness.
"First where are my manners?" He asked rhetorically, still wearing a smile.
"It's not right for us to talk here. How about a dinner with me?" He said to her in an apologetic tone.

     Gwen just stared at him scornfully.
                        ▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫
     They both sat opposite each other in the expensive restaurant and Handsome did not stop gazing intently at Gwen which made her so uneasy.
      She continuously squirmed in her seat and avoided his turbulent stares.

"What is it that you want with me?" She finally broke the silence.

     He placed both his elbows on the table and leaned forward a little, intertwining his fingers. "Am glad you remembered my name". His eyes went down to her folded arms across her chest and she eyed him.

"What do you want from me Handsome?" She asked again.

    A waiter appeared in front of their table, waiting for them to order something.

"What would you like?" Handsome asked her, in favor of the waiter.

"I just want to go home!" Gwen quickly replied abruptly.

     The waiter left quietly.

"Still as feisty as always huh?" He countered. "Fine, I'll tell you." He sighed in surrender, "I want you to help me with something, something very important. More like you'll be working for me", he explained.

     Gwen scoffed on hearing this. Great!! Not only do I have to deal with that Marco Gerald of a goddamn social media Greek god as he is praised! But now this?.... What exactly is their problem?!!..... She battled with her thought before replying, "work for you?", she echoed irritatingly, "are you serious right now? I already have a lot of problems in my life right now and am not adding to it, so you can as well go ahead and do as you please cause am verily not changing my mind, ever. You can also try to ruin me, I don't care anymore". She said as a matter-of-factly and stood up to leave.

"I can help you Gwen. We can help each other". He still sounded calm.

"Help me?.. Help each other?.. What is that supposed to mean?" She looked confused.

"He won't stop until he finally ruins you", their eyes met.

"What are you talking about?" Gwen's voice suddenly went husky with curiosity.

"Marco Gerald, the man who saved you the night you were almost raped".

     Gwen went silent for some minutes with different kinds of thought running through her mind.

"Let me help you Gwen", this time his voice grew soft and tempting.

"How did you know about.... Have you been stalking me?"

"I know a lot about Marco Gerald, and he never quits hurting people. You can stop him Gwen. You can stop him from hurting others like he's doing to you now". He said instead.

      There was something sounding so malicious in his tone that Gwen could not figure out.
     She gently sat down back.

"Why should I believe you?" She searched his face for some atom of honesty.