Chapter thirty two✨

•••••The big blast upon Gwen•••••

    Gwen squinted her eyes open and placed a hand on her forehead, looking around the ceiling. She immediately sat up, realizing the room she was in and ignoring the pain in her head. "Oh my God.... I must be having a hangover," she muttered and started massaging her temples softly with the back of her palm.

    The hangout with Marco last night crossed her mind and she smiled dreamily, staring into space. "I hope to do that again," she soliloquized to herself and drifted out of space. She made to stand up and on doing that, she realized another thing.

     She's putting on a baggy T-shirt with nothing but her panties underneath!!! The T-shirt must be definitely Marco's.

She panicked. Big time.

    She gulped hard and covered herself properly with the duvet not wanting to get up anymore. She was thinking of what to do when she heard the door creak open and she panicked even more. Marco.

    He was carrying a mug of coffee, strolling towards her. He smiled smugly and handed her the coffee.

    Gwen smiled back faintly and started drinking the coffee without hesitation.

"How's your head? You had too much to drink last night," he reminded her like she should know.

"I have a bad headache.... But I'll be fine," she answered, twitching her lips to the sides.

    Marco smirked and took the mug away from her hands and placed it on the bedside table while Gwen watched him quizzically without uttering a single word. He tried to remove the sheet covering her legs but she gripped it to her legs. One hard glance from Marco and she skeptically let it go, like his eyes gave her some sort of warning but no. They only hypnotized her.

    Gwen's heart started racing fast as the duvet slipped from her exposed thighs slowly. She bit her lips and looked away in embarrassment.

   Marco laughed softly as he found her expression funny while looking at her face. He climbed on top of the bed beside her and laid his head on her smooth legs. "You don't have to cover up. Am sorry though, I had to change your clothes. Your dress was a mess from last night." He explained and sighed contently like he had always wished to be in her arms.

   Gwen flinched her legs at the sensation that passed through her whole veins like an electric shock when Marco slowly began to fondle the sides of her thighs, stroking it lovingly. She was completely speechless.

"Aren't you going to ask me why I said I had a bad day last night?" He said hoarsely, bringing up a conversation.

"Why?" She asked as she was told, thoughtlessly, looking down at his head.

"Someone's messing with me Gwen. They're trying so hard to crumble and jeopardize everything I've ever worked for. Right now my life is a mess and am trying to work it out but I don't know how. I want to sort things out with Thea but I don't know how! I wanna talk to my mum and squeeze her in my embrace but I don't know how! Because...." His voice started breaking gradually. "I've missed her all those years, but am still mad at her. If only I know where I had gone wrong....."

    Gwen could feel his pain from the way his tone sounded and she had no other option but to stretch a hand and pat his hair tenderly. Marco gripped her thighs harder but she didn't mind.

"The world suddenly seem too small for me with a brother like Handsome in it.... I want to let go of all the grudges but.... I can't. Everything just keeps coming back to me. He won't stop hunting me down and someone is assisting him... But I know, I can't give up. Ever!"