Chapter three✨

•••••The unknown traitor•••••

      Mel felt a sharp pain in her head and decided to excuse herself but Gwen held her hand.

"Where are you going?"

    She felt a sharp pain again. "You carry on Gwen. Nature's calling," she answered and excused herself.

     Mel found her way to the restroom to freshen up and get herself a little and on coming out, she flinched on seeing a shadow but sighed in relief when she found out it was a man standing against the wall.

"Your friend is beautiful." His male voice stopped her when she has almost passed him halfway and she turned to him in confusion.

"I like her. Do you think you can help me?" He said again, coming out to the light.

"I don't know what you're talking about."

"My name's Marco Gerald. What's hers?"

     Mel widened her eyes at the mention of his name and swallowed the lump in her throat, composing herself. He is really more handsome than in description.

"I'm so sorry." She apologized and he scoffed at her expression.

"It's okay. I just wanna know details about your friend."

"My friend?...." She pretended not to understand what he was talking about.

"What important thing of yours do I have to mess with before you stop playing dumb?" He asked hoarsely in a deadly tone and she started quivering.

"I just want to save you the embarrassment from my friend. She's not as friendly as she appears. At least not to guys."

     Marco smirked. "Interesting... So what's her name?" He asked again.

"G-Gwen." She replied fearfully.

"Gwen....." he echoed and tilted his head. "I hope we meet again...." He scanned her from head to toe and turned to leave with his hands in his trouser pocket.

"It's Mel by the way!" She said after him and he turned with a nod. He left.

"Jerk!... Please forgive me Gwen." She closed her eyes in regret and sighed.

     Mel was about to go back in after some minutes when someone bumped into her and to her surprise it was Gwen. She was looking pale.

"Gwen are you OK?" She asked in outmost concern.

"Let's just get out of here first please. I want to go home."

"At least tell me what's wrong with you please."

"I met a jerk worse than Handsome." A tear threatened to fall but Gwen blinked it back.

"That arrogant bastard Marco Gerald! Did he hurt you?" Mel fumed, looking back inside.

    Gwen scoffed at her in disbelief. "You told him my name?"

     Mel suddenly turned dumbstruck and did not know how to explain to her friend that she was threatened.

"Why did you do that Mel?!"

"I'm sorry. He made threats," she explained with a pitied expression but still Gwen looked so disappointed in her friend.

"I'm sorry Gwen..." She apologized again.

"Just take me home!" Gwen insisted and Mel nodded obediently.
                        ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
      Marco who was with his friend inside his Mercedes could not stop replaying the scene of his embarrassment, with anger clearly visible on his face while he was changing his shirt, and Kalil on the other hand would not stop laughing at him stylishly until he finally burst out in laughter and Marco transferred his angry look at him.