Chapter twenty two✨

<Well readers as you can see, that's my Marco up there👆🏿 and I know a lot of you might be wondering why I chose Algee Smith as my hero. In reality, if I will be mostly like to answer your questions.... He is my celebrity crush. Asides that, Algee is so many things as an actor. He is blessed with a lot of qualities.

Peace guys as you enjoy these long awaited chapter✌🏿💟>
            ~~~~~~Presents~~~~~

     ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

        •••••Gravitized feelings•••••

    Marco slowly picked up the phone that was slid towards him on the table. He scrutinized the picture of a woman in the screen.

"They were spotted at a shopping mall earlier today, around 6:00. They're probably still there by now." The body guard reported strictly.

"Thank you Senegal." Marco nodded satisfyingly and slid the phone back to the body guard. "You can delete the photo. It's of no use."

     Senegal bowed slightly before leaving Marco alone.

    Marco puffed out his cheek and exhaled heavily. He rubbed his face tiredly and sprang up from his chair. He walked out of his office.
                     ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
"Mel we have to go home now. We've wasted a lot of time here!" Gwen quibbled worriedly, flicking her eyes around the place.

"Calm down Gwen. You're always too uptight and paranoid. Just shut up so I can spoil you!" Mel scolded her. She took Gwen's hands and dragged her into the changing room.

"What am I doing here? You wanted to get clothes for yourself?" Gwen queried, glaring at Mel in confusion.

     Mel sucked her teeth in annoyance. "Don't start with that babyish attitude. Try these on!" She pressed a cloth to Gwen's stomach.

    Gwen clasped it hard so it wouldn't fall off her grip. She stared at Mel innocently.

"Try that on!" Mel ordered her and flaunted her fingers at Gwen, muttering, "bye..." She left the small room and closed the cottons.

     Gwen sighed and widened the sides of the dress so she could gaze at it better. She smiled spontaneously. "These is beautiful." She scrutinized the red colored off-shoulder dress.
                         ▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫
    Mel was busy on her phone when she spotted her friend coming out of the dressing room. She gasped in admiration and shock as she dropped her phone on a table beside her seat.

    Gwen smiled awkwardly at her, trying to cover the large potion of her laps exposed shamelessly by dragging the hem of the rubber dress.

"Way to go Gwen," Mel uttered and scanned her from head to toe with opened mouth. "Times like this, I wish I was a male." She licked her lower lips sedately, trying to flatter her friend. She stood up and moved closer to Gwen.

"Isn't it too exposed? I feel like a whore right now," Gwen said abashedly, still pulling the hem to cover her sexy laps.

     Mel spotted the black ankle-strap heels she was wearing and paused. "I didn't buy that." She pointed at her legs.

"Really? How stupid of me!" Gwen tried to take them off--

"Am kidding!" Mel laughed, "of course I bought them. You look great. At least for once in a lifetime, you look like a girl named Gwen!"

    Gwen chuckled, "I agree. Once in a lifetime." she countenanced finally, and let go of the dress to stop at whichever length it wants to stay. It slowly went up and rested on the higher part of her laps, exposing a great portion of her slim legs. She smiled confidently at Mel.