Chapter thirty✨

•••••Of whose uneasy route•••••

[Handsome's POV]~~
     I sighted this beautiful tanned skinned young woman from the VIP section, where I was seated, and all of a sudden I couldn't get my eyes off her. It was as though time stopped from that moment. Her grin was very enticing and thrilling, exposing her perfect white set of teeth and I could not help but conclude in my mind that she was a temptress. Her soft laughs captured my heart in an instance and immediately I felt that need to possess her, either by hook or by crook. Still in my thoughts, I caught her make this funny grimace with her mouth, sticking her tongue out. That made her look more cuter and gorgeous.

     I gulped down my last glass of tequila and stood up, gently walking up to her at the bar.

"Hi," I said behind her and she hastily turned to glance at my face. Then I got the full glimpse.

    A lady seated beside her cleared her throat amusingly, seeking for attention and then I realize she had come with someone. The person she was laughing with earlier. I eyed her friend meaningfully and smiled which she returned it and waved formally.

"Hi," the beaut replied to me after so many silence of observance and gestures. Her voice was as trilling as her smile.

"Gwen, text me!" Her friend whispered and gave us some privacy but not without smiling mischievously.

     The beaut smacked her butt before she could escape and turned back to me.

    I smiled at her spontaneously. I was drowning in her eyes. "So your name's Gwen?" I asked.

    She nodded and scoffed with a shrug. I love feisty!

"So, you want a drink?" I asked her again, more like an offer.

    She shook her head slightly and said, "thanks, but I don't drink-- though i already had two glassful." She smiled sarcastically.

"Ohhh... I see--" the music came on loud, interrupting our conversation. "Maybe you wanna dance?" I moved closer to her face with a seductive smirk.

    She moved her face back a little with a tut. "What do you want?"

"Dance with me first," I requested, taking her soft hands that hung in the air in shock. She just stared at me with a stunned expression on her face and her lips parted. We both stood up and graced the dance floor as we made our way through the crowd of mixed genders dancing recklessly.

   I grasped her closer to me, covering the space between us as our bodies crushed together. Her eyes widened as we both looked at each other, and I spinned her around. Her back was against my hard chest with my hands still clutched around her waist, our dance steps going in rhythm to the loud booming of the music. I heard her moan out a soft chuckle and I felt pleased at it.

"I'll ask again mister, what do you want?" She asked me again, this time more calmly. Guess she was feeling my vibes.

"You," I whispered to her ear huskily.

"What?"

"You. Seriously you might just end up in my bed tonight. I could give you the world. just say the word; yes......"

    She snorted disbelievingly and I could sense that she was already getting irritated by me.

     She quickly unlocked my hands from her waist and spurned to face me, "how dare you? Is that how you talk to women? You have no respect for them?" She queried me, sounding so angry and irritated.

    I was amused, "fine. Am sorry but that was a joke. Can we restart this?" I said, trying to be funny.

"Well, mister in case you haven't notice, you disgust me." She spat and tried to walk away but I followed behind her persistently.