Chapter fifty four✨

•••••Quest for vengeance•••••

    Marco's sinewy arms enclasped Gwen's waist possessively as he parted his lips from hers slowly, now looking into her nervous eyes like he was asking permission.

   However, she nodded in response and touched the side of his eye sensually. Every little action of hers awoken the beast within him and he just could not understand how she had the power to arouse him with just a slight touch.

   Marco's eyes roamed her face tentatively as he carried on passionately, now treading soft feather like kisses down the nape of her neck.

   She tilted her head, giving him more access. She gripped his shoulders and a moan escaped her lips indeliberately causing her to squirm in embarrassment.

   Marco slowly reached his hands behind her back to untie the rope of her dress. Honestly, he had never encountered an inexperienced woman before. He liked women who were agile in bed and did seductive things without being told as he was a man who had no time to waste. But with Gwen, he was starting to realize he had alot of time, and plenty of it.

   Gwen quivered as his skillful hands worked on her back, his cold hands making frequent contact with her skin, causing her to tremble in fright? Fear? Or excitement?..... It felt so hard no matter how she struggled to be cool about it. She met his dark gaze in her face and looked down, fluttering her lashes in the process. She gripped his shoulders tighter as the muscles in her fingers shook.

    Marco examined her face and could vividly read the nervousness she emitted. He dropped his hands and sighed calmly, leaning forward to press a tender kiss to her forehead.

    Gwen looked up at him, obviously taken aback. She asked nothing but her eyes were demanding.

    Marco's lips curved into a thin smile and he shook his head at her, understanding the question her eyes held.

"Why did you stop?" She asked eventually.

"I don't want this," was his brief reply.

    She searched for traces of anger but his face held none. Nothing but care and.... Love?

"You don't want this either so why are you forcing yourself?"

  Gwen could not form words as her lips trembled. She gulped, "you've always wanted it so why are you restraining now?"

"How much I want to be selfish with you just for a while but I can't. I plan on making you mine, but not like this. With you all tensed I might hurt you and..... You don't want to have premarital sex, so what changed?" She was quiet, gazing at him surprisingly. "I'll make you mine eventually. I just want to earn it the right way I should."

"You don't like that about me." She cut in lowly.

"I don't like it," he nodded in affirmation, "but am attracted to it. I respect you so much, so let's save this part for later where I have to make it memorable for you."

   He kissed her forehead again signifying that thier discussion was over and fixed her in a lying position, tucking her into the duvet. "We have to leave early tomorrow morning. You need to sleep."

   Gwen watched him stand up and her eyes did not leave his broad back till he disappeared into the bathroom, closing the door gently.
                                 🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹
"I love you," he proclaimed, gazing into her thick brown orbs as he stroke her cheeks with his large hands.

   She blushed, smiling at him. "I love you too Marco Gerald."

    Zara growled and smashed a vase to the floor vigorously, tears freely running down her face as she breathed hard and fast. Her chest heaving frantically.