(1)

My story begins here, at an unknown little dark oak village in a thick forest.

I walked around the village and passed a few people who looked at me strangely.

I felt the soil underneath me sink slightly as I walked through the squelchy mud, dirtying my clean boots.

The village was busy, with villagers trading and talking along with a festival occurring.

A few kids bumped into me as they were chasing each other around.

My brows furrowed as I noticed a large mast of a ship through the tall woods.

I followed the mast to come across a small wooden harbour with people sitting around and drinking beer.

The men were wearing a white dirty shirt with a brown short dress.

The few women that were sitting next to their husbands wore a corseted brown dress with white sleeves.

The ship that I had seen was still there with a few men on board and putting barrels onto the deck.

I made my way onto the ship and stepped onto the hard deck that was scrubbed clean.

The ship was large and looked to be painted freshly with dark paint, it complemented the structure greatly.

I walked over to the edge of the deck and peered over to the dark blue sea below, crashing against the ship.

''Excuse me, can I help you?''

Startled by the sudden voice, I turned around to where the honeyed voice came from.

There was a woman with white fluffy curly hair with horns in a white and red pirate outfit standing behind me.

She was a tall young woman with a red trench coat and a black pirate hat with a white pirate shirt.

''Uh yes, yes I'm trying to find a place called..'' I pulled out the letter that was folded up in my pocket and read it out loud, ''The dream smp?..''

The woman's eyes widened as she walked down the steps to me, with her boots making noise as they hit the wooden deck.

''Dream smp huh? What are you going there for?''

''My brother sent me a letter requesting I come for some..business.''

''Hm, whose your brother?''

''Punz.''

The woman's mouth slightly opened as she stared at me in shock. ''You're Punz's sister?''

''Um yeah.. do you know him?''

''Of course I do he's my son's best friend. I'm Puffy by the way where are my manners.''

The white haired woman put her hand out which was slightly dirty.

I accepted her hand which she immediately shook. ''Marli.''

Puffy hummed as she let go of my hand and smiled gently.

''I'm on my way back to the smp now if you would like to join me?''

I looked at the woman who was smiling softly at me, she couldn't be any harm so I accepted.

We were on sea for a few days and had not long left to go.

Apparently the village I was in was called 'Snowchester', and it was where Puffy was from.

Puffy was a kind woman with a big heart, she was stern and a confident captain to the crew members and was respected.

She taught me how to drive a ship and all the parts of it which was surprisingly interesting.