(24)

Luckily I lost Dream as we ran through forests and everything together.

I hit the snow biome and my feet were ever so cold.

These were not the right shoes for snow whatsoever.

I gave Tommy the coordinates to Techno's house yet I had no clue on how to get there now.

I walked through the snow shivering as it was cold as fuck.

There was nothing around me expect snow snow and snow.

Great.

Would I just die here in the cold alone?

Probably not since Dream was looking for Tommy and now me.

I was numb everywhere as I struggled to keep myself going.

My feet must've been frost bitten by now and my hands too.

It was even sore to walk with such pained feet.

Was I close at least?

And suddenly, I blacked out.

I woke up in a much warmer environment and in a comfy bed.

Was I back with Dream?

As I looked around I realised I was in an unfamiliar environment.

Panic began to rise in my body as I sat up quickly, was I kidnapped again?

The room I was in we small and tight, it also seemed to be in some attic.

It was a single red bed and with chests all around, I assumed storage.

Then in the corner I noticed a green object with a big golden bell on it.

What was that?

To my left there was a strength potion, a golden apple and mushroom stew.

I didn't want to touch any of it but unfortunately I gave in from hungry and weakness.

At least I was warmer now.

I drank the strength potion and felt myself become less weaker and even more confident.

I looked down at my clothes and realised I wearing something different to what I remember.

"I didn't look I swear." A monotone voice came from the end of the room.

I looked up at where the top of the ladder was and saw a pink haired man smiling at me.

Relief washed over my body, he found me and I'm at his house finally.

He walked over to me and gave me a tight warm hug.

I couldn't be happier.

"I'm so glad you found me, I was walking in the snow for what seemed like days."

"Yeah Tommy came to me from you he said, so I assumed you would come a bit after and I was right."

I sighed and nodded, thank god.

"I'm sorry I sent him to you it's just.. I'm pretty sure Dream was abusing him."

Techno nodded as he sat next to me. "The way he acts and looks is pretty clear. He's all cleaned up now so don't worry. But Dream will be looking for you both."

As I got to the end of the ladder I looked around the cabin that was packed with different things.

There was lots of chests, crafting tables and furnaces all around the place along with..an enderman.