(3)

''Marli- Wilbur and Tommy.'' I heard Dreams voice as he approached us.

I felt him grab onto my hood pulling me back roughly which made me sneer at him.

''Dream, always good to see you..'' Wilbur kept his gaze on me before looking at Dream.

What was wrong with everybody?

''It seems as one of your fellow members has came across Tommy and attacked him.''

''Well she had a right to do so, Tommy was in Manburg grounds, the grounds he was exiled from.''

''I trying to get- Ow!'' Tommy begun as he was roughly elbowed by Wilbur in the ribcage.

''Yes I understand, and I apologise for Tommy's behaviour. It won't happen again.''

Dream hummed satisfied and felt him tugging on me.

I harshly stepped on my foot making him slightly groan and let go of me as he snarled.

''Dream a word in private please? Marlowe please try not to kill Tommy while we're gone.''

''Wha- Wilbur! You're leaving me with the psycho?!'' Tommy yelled at Wilbur.

I slightly chuckled at the boys surprise and fear.

How cute.

Wilbur childishly smiled as he walked into the forest with Dream following behind him.

Dream gave me a 'don't do anything stupid while I'm gone' look before he left.

Bastard.

I ignored him before turning to Tommy who was sitting on a rock, sharpening his iron sword.

The iron sword looked dirty and worn down as I watched Tommy roughly go over the sword with a rock.

I cringed while listening to the rock scrape off the sword.

As I walked closer to him he abruptly stopped and aimed his sword at me.

I quickly put my hands up in surrender and looked at the boy who was glaring at me.

''I'm not gonna hurt you, relax.''

Tommy scoffed as he threw the rock aside and stood up. ''I don't believe you.''

I nodded as I sat down beside to where he was sitting, and picked up a porous rock.

The rock had a grainy surface which was perfect to use to sharpen any weapon.

I put my hand out to Tommy which he looked at weirdly, I looked at his sword and back to him.

He quickly got the memo and grasped his sword tightly. ''Not a chance you witch.''

''I just want to help you, give me your sword.''

Since it was only a worn down iron sword he had nothing to lose.

He handed me the iron sword cautiously and backed up, poor kid.

I used the porous rock and started to brush it against his iron sword to make it sharper.

Tommy watched me in awe and shock as he noticed there was no harsh sound coming off the scraping of the rock.

Once I finished sharpening his sword I handed him back the sword.

I watched the young boy take it and start to feel the weapon and breathe heavily out of shock.

He was young, maybe around 16 17 and already traumatised.

He was tall and had dirty blonde hair, he was wearing a red and white dirty t-shirt.

There was a small plaster over his nose and a few bandages around his arms.