(12)

MENTIONS OF ALCOHOL AND ABUSE

Dream was surrendering? 

I looked at everybody standing behind him confused, were they gonna give up this...easy?

Techno stood firmly next to me as he watched Sapnap and Punz carefully.

Dream ranted on about how Schlatt was an idiot.

No shocker.

Apparently Dream and Wilbur went to talk it out and Dream decided to surrender.

I could only imagine Sapnap's blood boiling.

I looked over to him as he was awkwardly standing next to Dream with sliced heels.

I chuckled softly to myself and found him looking at me back.

He was giving me a serious look as I blew him a kiss.

Sapnap rolled his eyes and looked back at Dream to hear him talk.

''He- Look follow me.'' Dream said as he walked to the van sitting in the middle.

I looked at the van confused then looked at Techno to explain while we walked.

''This was the thing that started L'Manburg, a drug van.''

A drug van started a nation, that was new.

God was it stuffy in this cramped van.

There was around 20-30 people in this van alone and it was so small.

We were all squashed around and it was so uncomfortable. 

We were surrounding a drunk Schlatt who didn't even know his name.

The sight of a drunk man makes me sick, since me and Punz grew up with an alcoholic dad.

I shifted uncomfortably as I tried to avoid looking at Schlatt while Wilbur yelled at him.

Flashback

''Punz?! M-Marlowe?!'' I heard my dads drunk voice yell as the front door slammed.

We could hear him stumbling around and a glass bottle smashing.

Me and Punz hid in the closet holding our breaths while our mom was out.

Punz was hugging me tightly to try and comfort me but it wasn't working.

Yet what could you expect from an 11 year old trying to comfort his 6 year old sister when you're both terrified.

I felt tears prick at my eyes as they slowly began to run down my cheeks.

Suddenly I let out a whimper to which Punz quickly shushed me and put his hand over my mouth.

The loud thud of footsteps got closer and suddenly stopped outside the closet door.

Both me and Punz began to softly whimper and cry as we held each other tightly.

The door slammed opened and we looked up to see our drunk dad glaring down at us with a beer bottle in hand.

I shook my head as I tried to get rid of the memory.

I slightly jumped when I felt a hand on my back, when I looked to see who it was.

It was Tubbo and he was slightly smiling at me, he was the sweetest kid and I felt so bad for him. 

I smiled back and muttered, ''Excuse me.'' before quickly leaving the van.