(42)

I ran over to Techno who was sitting at the edge of the crater.

He seemed to look angry yet upset.

"Techno!" I shouted as I nearly slipped.

"Marli? You're alive! I-I thought Dream had killed you?!" Techno took me into a tight hug.

I sighed in relief upon feeling his warmth and his scent.

"It was a lot but I survived."

Techno pulled out of the hug and held me as he studied my face.

My cheek was slit and bleeding as my nose was too. The side of my mouth was bruised and a little bit of blood was coming out but not much.

Techno on the other hand looked like he wasn't hit once.

"Where's Tommy and Tubbo?" I asked the man.

His expression dropped as soon as I mentioned their names.

"On the grid with Dream."

"What!? I need to-" I began as I darted towards the grid yet was pulled back.

"Marli no, you need to relax." Techno grabbed my arm and pulled me back.

"What? No I need to-"

"The war is over. Dream won't do anything to Tommy and Tommy won't do anything to Dream."

Maybe he was right.

It's over.

It had been a couple days since the war and it was quiet.

I lived with my mother instead of Techno which upset me but Techno agreed that my mother should take me instead.

I guess I can reconnect with somebody from my family.

I haven't seen Dream or anybody for a couple days thankfully.

We were living in Snowchester which was another little place built by Tubbo and everybody else since they lost their home L'Manburg.

The people currently living here was me, Puffy, Tubbo, Ranboo and some British guy called Jack.

He wore blue and red glasses with headphones and he had no hair, strange.

I never met him but it's not like I was looking for him.

Tubbo and I were on awkward terms, I did help him fight against Dream yet I don't think he liked me much.

I didn't know how to react after the whole war, Dream and Punz both tried to kill me.

Was this a reoccurring thing? People trying to kill me?

Maybe it was time to leave since all the wars were done but something was holding me back.

Puffy and I got closer, and it felt nice to finally have a good mother in my life regarding me and Punz's childhood.

She made me feel safe and warm, and to also trust other people which I have a hard time doing so.

I also found out that Niki and my mother were married?

Life was much more quiet without the need to constantly run or hide which was nice.

I was wearing a black bottoms with a black tank top that had spaghetti straps, I paired it with a white sweater cardigan and brown boots.

I tied my hair into a ponytail using a white claw clip.

"Mom I'm going out!" I yell through the wooden house.

The houses here we large wood and stone huts that were quite cosy, like Techno's house a bit.

The nation was on a beach yet was also half in the snow forest, hence where the name came from.