(32)

I fixed my mask as I stood at the end of the hall with a firework.

I went upstairs and the hallway opposite me was long and covered in a cream marble colour.

The floor was marbled with pillars on the walls, the walls were a cream colour and had large windows.

There was a torch on the wall which I will use to light the firework.

Sapnap was protecting anybody who he wanted to by putting a protection potion in their drinks. Only person I wanted to protect was my mother.

I drank a few potions to protect me as I threw the glass bottles aside which smashed upon hitting the cold ground.

I grabbed the torch and lit the end of the firework as I threw the torch onto the ground, where it met traces of poison that leaked out of my boots.

The ground began to lit as the firework was going off too, meaning I had to be quick. I walked towards the end of the hall fiercely with the firework in hand.

This bitch was gonna get it.

The talking was getting louder as I reached the balcony and looked down at everybody.

Perfect, Rosaline was the centre of attention.

Rosaline stood at the top announcing her birthday speech and thanking everybody while raising a champagne glass.

 If I timed it right, the flames should've led down to the where the explosives were.

And I timed it right for sure.

Suddenly explosives went off as the fire furthered into the ballroom and blocked off the exit. People began to panic and scream as they frantically ran around.

I looked down at the firework which was about to go off, so I quickly grabbed a crossbow that was sitting on the balcony.

Wasn't Techno's but it'll do.

I loaded the crossbow and aimed it down at Rosaline, yet suddenly I was tackled down.

I looked over to see a bodyguard trying to grab the crossbow off me, I tried to shove him off as he continued to pull and hold onto me.

I managed to kick him off and punched him across the face as he fell onto the ground.

He looked up at me with anger yet his face quickly went into a stage of panic as he realised the crossbow was aimed at him.

Before I could turn the crossbow around, the fireworks went off.

I covered my face slightly as the fireworks blew me back and hit the bodyguard directly in the face and chest.

Once the fireworks were over, I uncovered my face to see the man dead and bloody on the ground.

His guts and blood sprayed all over the walls, and me.

My eyes widened as I felt my breathing hitch, fuck. I just killed somebody, again.

I looked around and noticed a mirror behind me, a really pretty gold laced one.

I got closer to the mirror and wiped the slight sprayed blood on it, and my heart dropped.

My wig came off, my blonde hair was in view and covered in blood.

Obviously I wasn't going to dye my hair, god nod.

Yet my disguise was gone, fantastic.

I grabbed another torch off the wall and lit another firework as I loaded it into the crossbow.