ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴏ: ɴᴇᴡ sᴛᴜᴅᴇɴᴛ

"You've met my ex, Josette saltzman, I must warn you to stay away from her, avoni" Penelope said as her voice sounded clearly angry.

Avoni chuckled a bit "you pulling someone like that? What are the odds. If you both aren't together I think I'll maybe just take my chances" avoni winked as she walked on her side of the room.

Penelope shook her head "I'm not playing with you, Avs!" Penelope was so close to snapping but avoni was unfazed.

"You're only 15 Avoni! You shouldn't be dating and I don't think it's such a good idea that you go after not only my ex, but Josie, period!" Penelope yelled as avoni just plopped on the bed.

Avoni groaned "I'm not going to go for your little thing, I'm not here for that because as soon as I get the chance, I'm leaving this place" Avoni assured

-

The girls (Lizzie and Josie) were giving the new boys (rafael and Landon) a tour around the school while Hope had to face other things. Hope hadn't been able to get that girl from earlier off of her mind which was driving her crazy.

The auburn haired girl was making her way back to her room when she bumped into someone. "I'm sorry" she recognized that voice.

Hope looked up at avoni and she could feel her lips forming a smile. "It's fine, it's just funny how we keep running into each other like this, quite literally" Hope chuckled.

"I think it's the universe telling us we should be friends" avoni winked at the older girl.

Hope smiled "I don't think you want be friends with me, I'm not the type of person made for friends" Hope admits

Avoni shook her head "none sense, you're just the girl for friendship. My mother always told me that pictures tell a story of a million things, and seeing you right now only makes me think of three words and that's you being beautiful" avoni grinned as Hope rolled her eyes playfully.

"You're a real charmer, aren't you?" Hope asked as she crossed her arms.

"I wouldn't call myself that, but I'm some where along the lines. So what do you say about that friendship thing?" Avoni asked

Hope nodded her head "We can be friends, but I might scare you away, let's see how strong you are to hold on" Hope smirked before walking away.

Avoni watched as the girl walked away. "I see you've met Hope" avoni jumped at the sound of Josie's voice.

Avoni looked over and smiled at the brunette that was just 1 inch taller than her "yup, she's very pretty"

"Yeah I know, I use to have this little thing for her" Josie admits as avoni raises her eyebrow "I also see that you are Penelope's sister, how's life with that?" Josie asked

Avoni smirked "you want to know about me?" She asked with a grin. Josie just nodded in response. "I can tell you if you want, I'm always down for some new friends" avoni admits.

Josie took Avoni's hand and lead her into the library. "We can be friends, but do you like books?" Josie asked

Avoni nodded "yeah, I read books on my phone all the time" avoni assured with a smile.

The young siphoner rolled her eyes "not that type of books, I'm talking about hard cover books, books that make your heart feel up with joy and make your stomach fly with butterflies"

Avoni walked over to one of the books.
"I didn't take you as a book lover, I saw you as a sunflower and romcom type of girl, guess I don't know you as well as I think I do" Avoni admits as she searches through one of the books.

As she was searching through the book she came across a picture of a girl "this girl looks like my mom" avoni admits as she held up the picture to Josie.

Josie chuckled "that's funny, she looks like my aunt Elena" Josie admits as she walked over to avoni.

Avoni shut the book to look at the cover. She moved her fingers to trace the letters of the book and it read 'Katherine pierce: The survivor" avoni loved the text of it.

"I'm guessing her name is Katherine" avoni adds on

"She's the one that my aunt Bonnie killed in a fire along with my stepfather Stefan." Josie admits as she takes the book.

Avoni looked more confused than ever and Josie just chuckled "it's a long story, I don't want to talk about it though. We should talk about you, I've never heard about you. I just wanted to know why Penelope failed to mention she had a sister" Josie admits as she before walking over and sitting on top of the table.

"Well, I didn't know Penelope for a while, my mom had me after her. She took me away and I didn't meet penny until 3 months ago, that was only after my mothers death" Avoni explained

Josie nodded "well for what it's worth, I'm sorry about your mom" Josie frowned.

Avoni smiled "it's fine, I don't need a sob story, I'll just smile at the mention of my mom, she would love for me not to be sad over her death, she told me herself"

Josie shook her head "Everyone had their sob story, maybe that isn't your story but you have one"

Avoni grinned "let's not talk about that, let's talk about you.. what do you like to do?" She asked

"I love to read books, I also love to sing and most of all, I love taking care of people" Josie smiled so innocently.

Avoni smirked before she walked over to Josie as she slide herself between Josie's legs. "Is that so? In what context?" Avoni asked as Josie face heated up at the younger girl's comment.

Avoni winked "just chatting" she says before she moved away from Josie. "I would really like to be your friend, Josie" avoni admits as Josie just stared at her stunned.

"AVONI!" Penelope yelled as she stood at the frame of the door "what did I tell you about going after Josie?" Penelope asked

Josie scoffed "I'm not some play thing for either of you, I don't think I can be friends with you voni." Josie says before she hopped off the table and left.

Penelope and avoni both rolled their eyes at each other "you're sick if you think I was going after Josie, you told me already how you felt about me going after her and I respect your wishes, and for you to think of me any different and think that I would go against my word shows a lot of disrespect towards me" Avoni was furious

Penelope let out a dry chuckle "I know you Avs, I know you enough to know that you will go and take whatever you can of mine and you will do it in a blink of a second, you did it with my father and now you're doing it with my girlfriend"

"She's not your girlfriend you idiot! She's not yours at all so stop acting like you own her! I'm glad that she doesn't want to be my friend. I'm better off lonely anyways, especially with a sister like you that blames me for everything and turn around and act like nothing ever happened, maybe you shouldn't take everything out on Lizzie if you're worse than her" avoni grabbed her bag and she marched towards the door only to be stopped by a blonde.

Lizzie looked at avoni with nothing but gratitude. "Umm.. thank you?" Lizzie was unsure if she should even be thanking that girl. The comment was clearly backhanded but Lizzie had never really been complemented.

"Whatever blondey, I'll see you later" avoni says before walking off.

ᴇᴘɪsᴏᴅᴇ 2✔︎