ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜰᴏʀᴛʏ-ᴏɴᴇ: ᴍɪᴋᴀᴇʟsᴏɴ ᴄᴀʙɪɴ ᴘᴀʀᴛ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ

Lizzie had been sipping on her liquor and smiling as she was being fed with nothing but drama. The blonde just watched them before turning to mg. "You think we should break this up?" Lizzie asked as she took another sip of her drink.

Mg nodded but Lizzie only smirked. Mg knew that Lizzie wasn't going to break up anything in which he knew she wouldn't be any help.

Avoni held Hope back as well as Josie. The tall brunette didn't know what to do because she was still willing to be Jed's friend. Only because the having feelings for her thing happened long before, there was no reason now for Josie to hold this against him.

Jed chewed on his bottom lip as he frowned. "Listen, I really love you avoni. I know we haven't grown our bond yet and I know you probably hate me right now but I promise to you that I would never take Josie away from you. That would make me the most terrible brother in the world and I can't have that" Jed ranted on.

Josie grabbed hopes hand and pulled her away and upstairs. The young siphoner knew that Hope was seconds away from going on full rage mode. Josie shut the door and pushed Hope up against the wall.

The auburnette eyes was glowing up gold. "Calm down hope," Josie says as she put some more pressure on Hope.

"Get off of me" Hope growled in a low tone.

Josie smiled because she found it super adorable. "What are you going to do if I don't?" Josie asked as she tilted her head.

Hope took her hands and pushed Josie's hands away before pulling the tall brunette in close by her shirt. Hope had some strong grip on Josie and Josie didn't know how to feel.

-

Avoni watched as her girlfriends walked back upstairs before looking over at jed.

"You should have told me from the moment you found out that she was my girlfriend. I can't be mad at you because the crush was old and as along as you aren't in love with her now.. that's all that matters." Avoni says.

Jed nodded "I still feel bad and I know I should have told you sooner but I couldn't get the words out and now I don't know. All I know is I'm way over Josie and I have feelings for Cleo, so it's no point in you worrying about that" Jed explained.

Lizzie rolled her eyes "are you bitches going to fight or not? Love and hip hop have more drama going on than this shit" Lizzie crossed her arms.

Avoni shook her head "can you shut the hell up?" Avoni crossed her arms.

"I can, but then again I have a mouth for a reason. So if there isn't going to be any drama, I'm going to take my ass off to watch tv. Y'all have fun" Lizzie says as she was about to walk off.

Mg stopped her "you should say sorry and try to be reasonable." Mg whispered to Lizzie.

Lizzie rolled her eyes "I'm sorry." Lizzie then turned over to Mg. "Can we go cuddle now?" Lizzie asked with a little bit of a pout.

Jed smiled "thank you Mg, I really appreciate you" Jed admits.

"Anytime Jed. I mean that's what friends are for, to be there for each other" Mg admits.

Lizzie scoffed "well damn, you'll should suck each other's dick at this point" Lizzie rolled her eyes before she walked off.

Mg shook his head as avoni tries to contain her laughter. "I should go with her because I know I'm going to have to deal with the drama tonight, but you guys have a good day" Mg waved before he quickly ran after his girlfriend.

Delilah had took interest in her phone and was in her own world. "I'm going to go out for a little, you should come along." Jed hinted over to delilah.

Delilah nodded "oh yeah, I should go" she says before her and Jed quickly ran out of the house.

Avoni was left confused but she didn't question it. She just turned around and made her way upstairs to the room with the girls.

-

Hope eyes were still flickering from blue to gold. "I can't control this Josie. Help me" Hope begged with her eyes still flickering.

Josie eyes widen as it formed its confusion. "I don't know what to do" Josie admits as she started to worry.

Hope didn't know what to do but her heart took over her and she pulled Josie in and their lips locked brutally.

Their tongues flickered in and out of each other's mouths before they fell onto the bed. Hope climbed on top of Josie with their lips still connected together.

Josie cupped hopes face with one hand and the other gripping hopes shirt.

The younger girl pushed Hope back a bit and Hope eyes opened back up still fully golden. "This isn't helping, hope" Josie whispered.

"It is working. I promise it is" Hope whispered before she reconnected their lips with her pulling Josie's hands over her head.

Hopes other hand traveled its way up Josie's shirt as she pulled Josie's body more up to her and pressed their bodies heatedly together.

Avoni opened the door and her eyes were widen with a smile placed on her lips. Avoni leaned against the door frame and chewed on her bottom lip "you guys are doing this.. without me?" Avoni asked startling the girls.

When Hope turned to face avoni her golden eyes were no longer golden.

Hope then smirked "why don't you join us.. it would be more fun." Hope admits.

Josie nodded her head in agreement with Hope. "It would be so much more fun"

Avoni grinned "you guys want our first time to be in a cabin where there is two other people in this house?" Avoni asked as she raised her eyebrow.

Avoni walked a little more to the bed as Josie crawled up to her before tugging at her shirt. "That's nothing a locking and silencing spell can't solve" Josie whispered into avonis ears before pulling her fully down.

Avoni smiled before she looked up at Hope and pecking her on the lips before leaning down and pecking Josie on the lips. "I think we shouldn't do much talking.. for these next few rounds" Josie muttered

Hope raised her eyebrow "rounds you say?" Hope asked with a smirk before pecking Josie on the lips.