ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ sɪxᴛʏ-sᴇᴠᴇɴ: ᴡʜɪᴛᴇ ʟɪɢʜᴛ

Avoni found herself rolling her eyes, she didn't know why she reacted to the news that way but she just did. Her grandma Mimi said that her future was going to be good and it was going to be bad. Avoni was tired of her not giving her a right answer it was always some terrible and unexplained answer.

Josie saw the eye roll and she stepped to the side with grandma Mimi. "Mrs.park, I want to ask you if this meeting has anything to do with a glow? My hands started glowing white and I wanted to know what it meant." Josie says as she crossed her arms.

Both Hope and avoni engaged in a conversation, they tried blocking out Josie and grandma Mimi's voice but it didn't work, they still could hear the conversation nice and clear.

"You said a white glow?" Grandma Mimi asked as the brunette nodded. "Oh..this could be good and this can be bad." Grandma Mimi sighed

"How bad?" The heretic asked as she raised her eyebrow.

"Well, if the white means what I think it means then that could only mean a unisex color which means there is 2 instead of 1.. that could mean that this feared danger could happen more faster than was planned.."

"And since you aren't going to tell me this feared danger, can you at least tell me what is going to happen or what can I do to stop the danger from happening?" Josie asked

Grandma Mimi looked over at avoni and Hope before she looked over at the young heretic. "Avoid doing spells with Hope, and avoni, they make you vulnerable and they also let the ancestors seek you when you're vulnerable, when you do spells they create something called the magic link, you can find all you need to know in a merge book or a link bloodline witch book, they aren't found in libraries." Grandma Mimi explained.

Josie shook her head "my father had many books about the merge, there's no way that he wouldn't have one now.. I just have to go through his old books and stuff." Josie admits

Grandma mimi shook her head "this book.. well these books could only be found where it's coven leader is.. seeing as you are a heretic now.. you are the only one left of your kind, which means you're rare. Plus you are also in hopes preexisting sire line, as well as Avoni, so that means anything that you produce will have most of hopes power and at this rate they will be some angel, which is a whole different breed" grandma mimi explained the best she could without giving away the whole thing.

Hope and avoni looked over at the duo and they crossed their arms "what are you saying?" Hope asked

Grandma mimi pointed up to the ceiling. "The ancestors are always watching, I can't tell you physically but I did give you some hints, so figure it out, once you do you let me know and I can tell you all about it." She says before she packed up her stuff "I wish you all luck." She says before she left.

The girls exchanged looks, they weren't sure of what was happening.

-

Here they were.. all sitting out by the campfire, Lizzie and mg were giggling as they were snuggled under a blanket.

Jed and Ben were smiling as they sat right beside the blonde and vampire.

Cleo and Kaleb were smiling and in the mix of making s'mores, they were really enjoying themselves.

Finch found herself there as well, she wasn't making any trouble but she wanted to be there.. As well as Caroline, and a couple of others.

The throuple sat on the far left of everyone and they cozied up against each other, they didn't really need a blanket because both werewolf's, avoni and Hope, were always warm and they made Josie warm when they cuddled onto her.

"Can you help me please?" Asked a young boy.

Josie smiled as she sat up and put the marshmallow on the stick. "Here you go Pedro." Josie says before she gave him back the stick.

Pedro smiled before he ran off to the other side of the campfire as Caroline instructed him on how to use it properly.

Josie sat back as her back leaned against avoni and Hope leaned onto Josie. "I want this forever." Josie whispered.

Avoni smiled before she kissed her hand. "This will always be forever." Hope muttered.

Lizzie glanced over at them before she took a quick photo, no one noticed except Mg, he found it adorable that she was their biggest fan. "Okay, everyone, let's gather around the fire." Caroline says as they all started to get up.

Josie was getting up but she immediately felt sick. "I'm sorry, if you guys could excuse me." She vamped off to the nearest bathroom.

Hope and avoni sent an apologetic smile before they vamped off after Josie.

They found Josie throwing up inside the bathroom and the quickly vamped to hold her hair up. "What's up with you? Are you okay?" The auburn haired girl.

"I'm fine, I just feel very sick..I might cancel on the whole spending time at the fire place and just go rest." Josie says before she wiped her mouth and then she ran the bathroom water to wash her face.

"We'll come with you." Hope assured as they vamped her to hopes room.

When they got to the room Josie felt herself about to throw up again so she ran to the bathroom. Hope looked over at avoni. "You think this have anything to do with what your grandma was talking about?" Hope asked

Avoni nodded "it might.. and if I put 2 and 2 together.. I don't think you want to know what I'm thinking.." avoni says

"Do you need help sweetheart?" Hope asked as she clenched her eyes shut.

"NO! Just bring me water.. please."

Avoni stepped to the side and she called up her grandma. "Hey grandma, I called to ask about this magic link.. does it have anything to do with a god?"

"Yes it does."

"Great.. just what I needed."