ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ɴɪɴᴇᴛᴇᴇɴ: ᴊᴇᴀʟᴏᴜsʏ ɪs ᴀɴ ᴀᴛᴛʀᴀᴄᴛɪᴠᴇ ʟᴏᴏᴋ

Avoni walked into mystic high expecting to meet up with Dr.saltzman to get him his job back. She was so sick and tired of mr.know it all. She wanted Alaric back even if he was a pain in the ass himself.

The girl walked down the halls of mystic falls high school and she couldn't help but to see how much she actually liked the Salvatore school. She knew that if she went to a school like this she would mentally want to kill herself.

"Avoni?" A voice stopped her. The brunette turned around and was met with blue ocean eyes. "I mean.. hi"

"Hope? What the hell? I've been looking all over for you" avoni scoffed as Hope brought her into a hug.

"How do you remember me?" Hope asked as avoni wrapped her arms around the auburn haired girl.

"How could I forget, you are my bestfriend, it's kind of hard to forget a best friend" avoni winked as she pulled away from the hug.

Hope was confused on how avoni really knew her. "Avoni I jumped into malivore, I was gone all summer and I saw-"

"-Josie and Landon are a thing and I know this might be a terrible time to tell you but it makes me sick and I want to barf in my own mouth every time I see them, I just wish I was there in time to stop them from happening, but I wasn't" avoni ranted on as Hope held a smile traced on her lips. "Why are you smiling? We should be marching down there to get our girl away from his crusty ass!" Avoni pointed out.

Hope eyes then widened as she tilted her head "our girl?" She asked with a smirk

Avoni shook her head "I meant josie, I didn't mean to say our girl" avoni clarified as Hope nodded her head with suspicion.

"I already know about josie and Landon, when I first went to go back to see everyone and let them know that I was okay, I saw the two kissing down at the old mill. It hurts my heart still thinking about it"

"Well then we must go now and tell them that you are back, that you are here" avoni says as she grabbed hopes arm.

Hope took her arm back "I can't, I can't hurt her, she looked so happy" Hope says sadly.

"And she'll be happy when she learn that you are back" avoni assured

"Why are you so stuck on this? Why can't I just make my own decisions?" Hope scoffed as avoni crossed her arms

"Because your decisions are going to wreck my future!" Avoni yelled before a girl walked over to them.

The girl looked over at hope "is everything okay?" She asked

Hope sighed "everything is fine Maya" Hope assured as avoni just scoffed. "Before you get to overthinking in that big ass head of yours, she's just my friend" Hope assured

Maya turned over to avoni and her jaw dropped to the ground "h-hi, I-I'm maya, nice to meet you, I've heard a lot about you" maya says as she put her hand out for avoni to take.

Avoni smiled and shook mayas hand. "If we aren't going to tell Josie about you being back then I guess we might have to make some fun out of it" avoni looked over at hope before taking maya by the waist. "I say we get out of here" avoni smirked

Hope glared at the two "you aren't going anywhere!" Hope warned

"Why is that?" Avoni asked as she trailed her fingers around mayas waist. "I'm sure Maya likes the touch, don't you maya?" Avoni asked as she moved her lips closer to maya ears.

Maya closed her eyes and nodded. Hope was getting real pissed off. She wanted to bite mayas head off for some reason.

Hope moved avoni from maya "you know what, maybe telling Josie that I'm back is a good idea" Hope says before dragging avoni out by her ear.

"Ouch!" Avoni groaned as Hope continued to drag her out "what the hell is the matter with you?" Avoni asked as she pulled hopes hand away.

"What the hell is the matter with me? You try having your best friend flirt with another friend in front of you, it's gross"

"Is it gross or are you just jealous?" Avoni held a smirk.

Hope chuckled a bit before she realized the question wasn't a joke "jealous? Of what? You?" Hope asked

Avoni rolled her eyes "I see we aren't ready for that conversation yet"

"Don't you have a boyfriend? Mg to be exact."

"Me and mg broke up yesterday, we agreed that we both shouldn't be with each other if we are in love with other people" avoni admits.

Hope heart almost stopped "doesn't this mean that you are in love with-"

"Yes"

"-Lizzie too?" Hope asked

The girls looked at each other in confusion "wait what? Ew, I don't love Lizzie, that's literally disgusting" avoni groaned

Hope tilted her head a bit "well then who do you love?"

Before the tall brunette could answer they were interrupted by Alaric. "Hello girls, what can I do for you avoni"

"You can start by coming your ass back to the Salvatore school, I'm so through with the new principal, as gross as this sounds, I miss you," avoni crossed her arms as Hope looked between the two.

Alaric sighed "let's talk about this in my office" Alaric says before looking over at Hope "you get to class"

-

"So, you and the hobbit are serious, I didn't know that was really going to be a thing," Lizzie admits as she applied make up onto her face.

Josie face heated up "we are taking things a little slow, I really like him and I hope you do too, or at least try to" Josie looked over at her sister

"What about avoni?" Lizzie asked as she turned to face the brunette.

"What about her?" Josie asked as she raised her eyebrow.

Lizzie smirked before turning back over to the mirror "as much as I hate satan 3.0 she's better than the original satan, and you two are clearly in love, I mean you eye fuck each other, in every room and you can't go a day without bringing her up." Lizzie pointed out

Josie blushed a bit "avoni is just my friend, I don't like her like that and even if I did, I'm with Landon and she's got this thing going on with mg"

Lizzie nodded "well I mean that's a win for me, I don't have to worry about Mg up my ass everywhere I turn around, that gives me satisfaction knowing that I can finally get with someone without making him sad" Lizzie admits.

Milton then knocked on the door. "Um, I just came by to tell you guys that something's going on with avoni," Mg frowned as Lizzie immediately felt guilty.

Josie hopped up as fast as she could "what's going on? Is she okay? Does she need serious help because I'll do anything" Josie admits as she waited for an answer.

"You're one of them aren't you.." Mg muttered

Josie raised her eyebrow "one of what?" Josie asked.

Mg simply shook his head "we don't have time for this, she's down at the school, Mystic high, she knows something that we don't and she's going to risk herself rather than coming clean and letting us help her. I'm honestly scared"

"You should be scared, that's your girlfriend" Lizzie rolled her eyes.

Mg shook his head again "actually she broke up with me last night, that was before she knocked me out and I haven't seen her since, I only know that dr.saltzman told me she in his office so we need to get down there and help her out"