ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜰᴏʀᴛʏ-sɪx: ᴀ ᴅᴇᴀʟ ꜰᴏʀ ᴀ ᴅᴇᴀʟ.

Hope and Lizzie had found Josie and the girl didn't go anywhere far, she stayed in the building bothering kids. "What are we going to do about her?" Hope asked in a whisper.

"I know what you can do to me." Josie appeared behind her as she dragged her finger along hope's back.

"Josie, this isn't you and I'm going to try my hardest to help, and you aren't trying at all" Hope pointed out as she took a step back from her girlfriend.

Josie looked over at Lizzie "get lost, will you? I just want to have a conversation with my girlfriend for a moment." Josie smirked as she slides her tongue over her top teeth.

Lizzie scrunched her nose in disgust and walked off she needed to find Delilah, but the girl wasn't nowhere to be found.

"So, where is avoni?" Josie asked as she dragged her finger along hopes shoulders.

Hope chewed on her bottom lip and moved Josie's hand away. "Who the hell is avoni?" Hope asked

Josie raised her eyebrow before she grabbed hopes hand and led them back to hopes room. "Look if this is another way of getting in my pants then the answer is no, that's like cheating and-"

Josie rolled her eyes "oh please, if I wanted to get into your pants, I could easily do so" Josie admits with a smirk following behind it.

"What are doing?" Hope asked as Josie pulled her into the room.

Josie walked over to hopes nightstand and handed a picture to Hope. "This girl, she's avoni, she's our girlfriend, you don't remember her because she jumped into the malivore pit, and I personally know this because I felt something, I felt like I forgot something and with a little help of dark magic, I got all the memories back." Josie admits.

The brunette looked Hope up and down and smirked "when I say all memories, I mean every single one" she smiled before she licked her lips.

"Okay, I think it's time that we get you back to yourself, a little good ole magic spell will do the trick wouldn't it?" Hope asked

Josie nodded her head "I will give in to this if you just play a little with me." Josie voiced was laced with seduction.

"Play with you? In what context because you are a very tricky person to understand." Hope admits as she backed up a little more.

Josie kept walking up to Hope as she backed up against the dresser. "Just 24 hours, and I'll agree to the spell, and I'll even bring back the memories of avoni before then." Josie assured truthfully.

"Okay, I'll do it, but no sex, I could see the way you look at me and I know you are going to try it every chance you get" Hope tilted her head as she narrowed her eyes.

Josie waved her hands up and down hopes chest. "Don't worry, it will be you who wants to do me when I'm done with you" Josie smirked

Lizzie then knocked at the door "I'm sorry to ruin y'all gay ass fuck fest but mom wants us to give a tour to this werewolf, finch, I think thats what the name was." Lizzie explained.

-

Avoni looked between the two. "Who the hell are you and why are you working with malivore?" Avoni asked

The blonde took a deep breath before she looked over at her brother. "I'm liv, also known as Olivia Parker, you don't know me, but Josette does, I'm her aunt and the reason she has that middle name, this over here, is my brother, Lucas Parker, also goes by Luke." Olivia says as she knelt down to avoni.

"I'm really sorry for the inconvenience but it was either you or my brother and I couldn't let anything happen to him." Olivia admitted.

Avoni shook her head "if Josie's the family that you say you are then why are trying to kill her? it makes no sense." Avoni scoffed.

"Well, we didn't know Josie as much as we known each other so therefore, we could care less about the girl." Luke spoke up. "Plus, in order for us to really be back we would have to complete our mission and malivore will get the necromancer to bring us back fully." Luke explained

"Well, this plan isn't going to work because my girlfriends are going to come for you and they are going to kill you-well, you can't kill what's already dead." Avoni pointed out.

"You can talk all you want but you're not going to get out of here, hell your girlfriends don't even know who you are as of this moment. I would shut the hell up if I was" liv says as she filled up the ropes up wolfbanes "good luck getting out of this." Liv says as she backed up.

"Try not to show sympathy to this Lockwood, we all know how that turned out the last time." Luke ranted on. Avoni raised her eyebrow.

The werewitch was confused in how they knew she was somewhat a Lockwood. She never told anyone that and there is no way that they knew such information unless they talked with someone in her family. It only took avoni a second to realize that it was most likely her mother that told them about her, she still didn't know why they needed her, why her out of all supernatural's?

After tying her up, the twins left out, Avoni couldn't move at all without wincing in pain, it hurt so bad that the werewitch preferred death over it any day.

she couldn't sit there and handle the pain anymore, she needed to end her suffering and she could only think about ending her life. The girl had been through so much, it was either killing herself or someone killing her.

Avoni ripped the rope off and she groaned in pain as her skin started to bleed and she fell down to the floor, she couldn't help but hold in the scream that was itching to be let out. Soon the girl heard footsteps. Avoni looked over at the direction for where the footsteps were coming from. "Need some help there?" the voice questioned.

"Jed?" Avoni asked